Arsenal Request Spurs Postponement

BIG D

All these premier league clubs having games called off is getting ridiculous, these clubs have first team squads of around 25 players then will have another 25 players at least that play at U23 and U18 academy levels.

All they are doing is playing covid card to pick and choose games they don't want to play because they've got a few injuries and a few players away on international duty.

Us EFL clubs are laughing at them, we have much smaller squads and are just getting on with it for most games.

I said this when the PL said games would continue

They should have made it clear that games went ahead - unless in verifiable instances of covid - or forfeit the game

As usual the governance of the game is light years away from where it needs to be

• Like 1

Anyone know why it was called off when they have only 1 covid case ? I mean Man City had lots of cases yet still got on with it.

They have a huge squad, seems like they are just waiting till some better players return from injuries and suspensions.

On 14/01/2022 at 21:17, The only way is S6 said:

Saw Carra and Neville talking about this earlier, both saying the Arse are abusing the situation & trying it on for non-genuine Covid related player issues. Play some reserves ffs like everybody else has to. Or stop your lunatic CH getting sent off.

Four times we went to Wembley in 93 & only saw us win once. ********!!!

And relax........................

Can't be sure, but I am convinced Wednesday and Arsenal were fined for playing weakened sides in the run up to the finals.