DM on Theo, Windass , Dunkley and "Rhythm"

Dunkley was playing well when that injury struck but he is and always will be one game away from a lay off. As his manager you’d be on egg shells every time he takes the field.
Suppose that should have been taken into account alongside hutch. Suppose the one that was a bit left field was the injury to Gibson We really did make some strange signings though. 

Not sure but you’d think someone from Wolves would be in touch with Theo regularly or at any rate just before January. It’s pretty clear that Theo has probably expressed his frustration at being played sporadically and out of position by Mr Moore, and Wolves have then pulled him out to go to a more attack minded manager/ team. You can’t blame the lad, good luck to him.

21 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

On Theo - "never one of our players" what on earth does that mean? Did DM not want to break him in case Wolves kicked off?

That is an awful comment. What PL side is ever going to want to loan a player to Owls with a manager saying "he's not one of ours."

I honestly hate Moore so much. I came here purely for Theo as a Canada and Wolves supporter. But I grew to like Owls over the past few months.. but Moore is such a horrific manager. I wouldn't even let him near the Canada National Team Program 10 years ago when we could barely beat Bermuda or Dominica.

9 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Real shame about Dunkley, you could see his frustration when he realised he was going to be out for a while at Sunderland.

wish him a speedy recovery.

agreed, some of his career best form immediately prior. Proper Sod’s law.