Magnificent Gesture.

1 hour ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

As a thank you for all their hard work during the Pandemic Sheffield Wednesday Football Club have donated 1000 free seats to frontline NHS staff every home game. After due consideration the NHS have thanked the club but regretfully declined the offer stating that their staff have already suffered enough.

72660317f0ba2acbc4cc9f97aedde63d.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

"Joking" aside, I use that term very loosely, but it would indeed be a great gesture from the club to do something similar 

problem with this kind of gesture though is there were many others who where put at risk and worked crazy hours carers for one and all what would happen is most of the tickets would be given away is my guess.  just target kids/schools with free or reduced price tickets , get them hooked at a young age , but they want to be entertained so how about attacking the goal might help. 

As a thank you for all their hard work during the Pandemic Sheffield Wednesday Football Club have donated 1000 free seats to frontline NHS staff every home game. After due consideration the NHS have thanked the club but regretfully declined the offer stating that their staff have already suffered enough.

Hilarious-WTF-Meme-Wtf-Did-I-Just-Read-Photo.webp

Owlstalk Shop

Wtf-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-07.jpg

Owlstalk Shop