Takeover ??

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

How can you possibly know that? 

It doesn't take much working out does it..... Why do things not get paid... Including players... Why is the ground falling into disrepair.... Why hasn't he paid the loan on the ground... Why want season ticket money earlier than normal..... Two n two makes four in my book..... And why would you treat your own business like this in less its a lack of funds...... That's my theory any way 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Have any credible sources confirmed this as true? I have no idea who the Twitter reporter is who has been mentioned, he doesn’t appear to have many followers. Nixon not said anything on the subject. 

Really hope it’s true, but not getting my hopes up. 

1 hour ago, Alwaysletyoudown said:

It doesn't take much working out does it..... Why do things not get paid... Including players... Why is the ground falling into disrepair.... Why hasn't he paid the loan on the ground... Why want season ticket money earlier than normal..... Two n two makes four in my book..... And why would you treat your own business like this in less its a lack of funds...... That's my theory any way 

What didn’t get paid? Yes we saw the wages issue but what else was missed? 

The ground has been falling into disrepair since 1996, it probably ain’t worth the up keep why didn’t any other owner sort it?

In the current climate, why would you pay back a loan? Service it and roll it on - internet rates are low.

Cashflow is king. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

What didn’t get paid? Yes we saw the wages issue but what else was missed? 

The ground has been falling into disrepair since 1996, it probably ain’t worth the up keep why didn’t any other owner sort it?

In the current climate, why would you pay back a loan? Service it and roll it on - internet rates are low.

Cashflow is king. 

Why would a cash rich multi millionaire take out a £6m loan on an asset he valued at £60m if he was flowing in cash, 

why would a multi millionaire not pay players risking a points deduction.

why would a multi millionaire risk alienating you remaining customers by asking for next season money 9 months early.

why would a multimillionaire, wait until the last day of the transfer window to buy players to save a few weeks wages when the team desperately need some centre backs now.

Because maybe, just maybe, he isn't a multimillionaire and he doesn't have a pot to ******** in.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Why would a cash rich multi millionaire take out a £6m loan on an asset he valued at £60m if he was flowing in cash, 

why would a multi millionaire risk alienating you remaining customers by asking for next season money 9 months early.

why would a multimillionaire, wait until the last day of the transfer window to buy players to save a few weeks wages when the team desperately need some centre backs now.

Because maybe, just maybe, he isn't a multimillionaire and he doesn't have a pot to ******** in.

Got to be somewhere in between otherwise we’d already  have points deducted and worse for more threatening matters than overspending wouldn’t we. 

36 minutes ago, room0035 said:

You wouldn't treat your own business like he treats his.... If the cash was ther im afraid... 

• Haha 1

Anonymous Buyer visiting family in Bern: "Hello, I understand that you are wanting to sell a football club?"

DC: "Yes, of course. Sheffield Wednesday is the best club in the land and will be promoted to the Premier League"

AB in Bern: "What was that? Is this not Derby County? You said Sheffield Wednesday"

DC: "It's Sheff..." <CLICK>

• Haha 1

There are good players at our level and there are those who are not so good.

• The not so good players try to secure a deal ASAP, usually they fail at that stage because the club feels they can do better.
  • Then there are the good players. Clubs chase them as the quality they are looking for but the players hold back for better deals.

Not too many players get sorted early in the transfer window, look up the stats for L1 & L2 transactions.