Takeover ??

12 minutes ago, marshy said:

Well, has any local or national news outlet picked up or reported on it? Yet some mate of a Wednesday fan says there was a meeting.

Hmmmm, smelling summat.

Well I must have read 3 comments from different people claiming to be ITK, all saying something was happening. Can't find any other info anywhere else though and nothing new is being reported on this thread 

I think there is some truth in DC meeting potential buyers.

I’ve said before on here, I don’t think he’s got a pot to p*ss in, and his investors have probably said enough is enough.

I think he’s been told to take a hit on this bad investment and get what you can, we can’t keep losing money forever and a day, especially when promotion is looking iffy now.

Play offs are a lottery.

Just my opinion….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bronxowl said:

I think there is some truth in DC meeting potential buyers.

I’ve said before on here, I don’t think he’s got a pot to p*ss in, and his investors have probably said enough is enough.

I think he’s been told to take a hit on this bad investment and get what you can, we can’t keep losing money forever and a day, especially when promotion is looking iffy now.

Play offs are a lottery.

Just my opinion….

What investors are these ? 

2 hours ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Not doubting you mate but at that first presser it was stated that the club was debt free...

Yep totally agree that is what we all thought - then DC dropped the bombshell that there was an undisclosed loan taken out against the ground (big outcry on here) that had not been cleared.

• Thanks 1