Plymouth again then

4 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Win for the owls (or a draw?)

The 12th man might be needed. How can we get the crowds to get behind the team?  

How about the 'team'(and the manager whilst we are at it) set out to attack and entertain? than the support will come naturally....

• Like 3

Testing negative after a bout of Covid is not the end of it. There is a period of catching up for the muscles, nervous system, respiratory system, stamina, brain etc and after seeing a sneak preview of the player's recent figures in these areas I think our nervous systems are going to be under pressure tomorrow! Only kidding, I reckon a few of our players gave things to prove, or put right and the crowd will hold it's nerve and see us crawl out with our first narrow victory over them since 1990.

Up the Owls!

3 hours ago, Alwaysletyoudown said:

Let's hope key players are fit n free from covid.... Then let's hope thay want to turn up.... Then let's hope..... Moore wants to attack at all cost..... Let's jst hope for miracles.... 

I was with you until "Then let's hope..... Moore wants to attack at all cost".

That would be asking to much.

4 hours ago, parajack said:

How about the 'team'(and the manager whilst we are at it) set out to attack and entertain? than the support will come naturally....

Yes, I do expect that they turn up tomorrow, attack and entertain! I agree with you on that point.

But if they struggle, if they conceed a goal I want the fans to support them anyway. I would expect the fans to support them till the final whistle and start booing afterwards. I get annoyed with the players, if they give up, but I also angry with us fans, if we give up early. 

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

Yes, I do expect that they turn up tomorrow, attack and entertain! I agree with you on that point.

But if they struggle, if they conceed a goal I want the fans to support them anyway. I would expect the fans to support them till the final whistle and start booing afterwards. I get annoyed with the players, if they give up, but I also angry with us fans, if we give up early. 

The relationship isn't equal...the fans pay good money up front to watch football and be entertained.The players are professional athletes very well paid to do a job....

Its up to them to produce the goods on the field and inspire and excite the fans...thats it

If the players dont want to be 'booed' do something about it on the pitch

the issue i have with our manager is i dont feel he has been positive enough,and dont feel he has set us up to attack and entertain,but rather to retain possession with little movement forward...

Its not good to watch and allows opponents to shut down any attack we might want to do....