When Kamberi Plays We Don't Lose (well almost...)

Might be something to do with the sh!t opposition. 

we should be winning more often, no matter who’s playing. 

He doesn’t look like a footballer to me; his goals have been tap ins. Reminds me of playing Wembley as a boy and there was always the bog hanging crap player that toe poked it in or deflected a shot, after someone had dribbled it around 5 and done all the hard work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Agree with Sultan. He is one of our better players at ‘running off the ball’. We look much better with him and Gregory up top. If we can get 20 games each out of Windass and MDL behind them, we will score the goals needed to get into the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Might be something to do with the sh!t opposition. 

we should be winning more often, no matter who’s playing. 

He doesn’t look like a footballer to me; his goals have been tap ins. Reminds me of playing Wembley as a boy and there was always the bog hanging crap player that toe poked it in or deflected a shot, after someone had dribbled it around 5 and done all the hard work. 

Thanks for your views on every pro in L1 being sh*t, particularly Kamberi.

Meanwhile..... why do you think we rarely lose when Kamberi is playing?

• Like 1

I'm obviously missing something again,he's good at running around  alot after defenders.He has scored a few,tap it's really but,they count.

As for 1st name on team sheet???

All our forwards are gash IMO barrrrr Windass,maybe Laing but,havn't seen enough of him yet.

A LB,CB and out and out forward was/is priority.Id say we need a Forward before LB.You have to score to win games and we are crap at it..

UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I'm obviously missing something again,he's good at running around  alot after defenders.He has scored a few,tap it's really but,they count.

As for 1st name on team sheet???

All our forwards are gash IMO barrrrr Windass,maybe Laing but,havn't seen enough of him yet.

A LB,CB and out and out forward was/is priority.Id say we need a Forward before LB.You have to score to win games and we are crap at it..

UTO

I think the reason he has this record is that he plays every time we play 2 proper strikers up top.

I think he has done ok but he is pretty limited.

I think our priority is an upgrade on Kamberi if thats a possibility.