Oxford 1-2

Bolton 1-0

Lincoln 1-1

Plymouth 0-0

Gillingham 1-1

Wycombe 2-2

9 games, 2 wins, 9 goals…. call us the entertainers

• Haha 2

Need to win to keep in touch with the play offs.

Currently 6 points off which is the biggest gap we've had all season. Lose and we're 9 points behind Plymouth and running out of teams we can catch.

Once the gap is 9 or 10 points, that's going to be hard to make up in 20 games. Plus we have a far inferior goal difference to those above us.

I don't have any confidence in the manager at all to get us into the play offs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What worries me is that when the chips are down, and we really need a performance, I just do not have the confidence in this team to knuckle down and grind out a result. It’s been like this for a few seasons now.

Love to be wrong on this but I think we’ll either draw 0-0 and it will be the most boring game ever, or we’ll get hammered. 

• Like 1

After the long(ish) break from playing we’ve just had I think we may take a few games to gell again, Plymouth are playing well and look organised and capable of scoring a few. Add on we don’t know who is fit or fully recovered from covid, don’t know who’s turn it is to play central defence or if we have any available strikers so it could be a long afternoon.

3 nil to the Wednesday 

50 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Need to win to keep in touch with the play offs.

Currently 6 points off which is the biggest gap we've had all season. Lose and we're 9 points behind Plymouth and running out of teams we can catch.

Once the gap is 9 or 10 points, that's going to be hard to make up in 20 games. Plus we have a far inferior goal difference to those above us.

I don't have any confidence in the manager at all to get us into the play offs.

9 points off a play off place in Division 3......if that were to happen,it would be the be a very sad refection of how poor our season  has gone under our Manager.

Scoring goals isn't going to be our biggest problem, we've scored 2 from our last 4 away games , very poor .

With only Gregory and the inept Berahino up top I can't see that changing anytime soon , I know we need a few centre halves but we definitely need a striker as soon as possible with windass and kamberi missing.

52 minutes ago, Watto said:

Scoring goals isn't going to be our biggest problem, we've scored 2 from our last 4 away games , very poor .

With only Gregory and the inept Berahino up top I can't see that changing anytime soon , I know we need a few centre halves but we definitely need a striker as soon as possible with windass and kamberi missing.

At this moment we only have 3 recognised defenders available for selection'

Palmer, Hutchinson and Brennan.

Really looks bad for Free kicks and corners.

what excuses for this game? not played in 2 weeks? sunderland it was 19 days and we all know what happened .  yet lincoln who have been hit by injuries suspensions and covid so bad they only had 3 subs and spanked sunderland.. why? much better manager ,set them up to deal with sunderland and of course maguire 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

Think we'll win.

The next few games will determine the course of our season so its essential we put in a performance.

I think i have been using that yardstick most of the season,first for the automatic positions,than play offs,and now finally ditto to keep 'in touch' with the play offs...