How will we do against Plymouth?

Said in a previous thread. I have a feeling we'll win. Crazy I know, but hear me out.

I really do think the last two s**t performances have come off the back of a covid ravaged squad. A lot of players have not looked themselves at all. I'm hoping the break will have given them chance to fully recover. Hoping the lads will have their tails up, ready to get the win. 

Also, some important players will be back, we'll be a stronger team.

Going for 2-1 Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

we will start well for the first 15 minutes then they will start to come into the game and score 10 minutes before half time 

The 2nd half will start as the first one finished with Plymouth dominating until the last 10 minutes when we abandon our principles of making sure there are 25 passes and 3 back passer to the keeper before we get within 35 yards of their net and start knocking it over the full back in to space for one of our 5 wingers on the pitch to chase, this will result in an equaliser with 5 mins to go followed by constant wednesday pressure before the full time whistle 

That will be greeted with a hearty round of applause and 18000 people muttering that we should have played like that from the start 

Well something like that anyway or did you just want win lose or draw as the answer  lol

2 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Said in a previous thread. I have a feeling we'll win. Crazy I know, but hear me out.

I really do think the last two s**t performances have come off the back of a covid ravaged squad. A lot of players have not looked themselves at all. I'm hoping the break will have given them chance to fully recover. Hoping the lads will have their tails up, ready to get the win. 

Going for 2-1 Wednesday.

I like your style!

Let's hope so!

• Love 2

Owlstalk Shop

20 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Going for 2-1 Wednesday.

Sorry but weve heard it all before, how many prolonged breaks, international or whatever have we had, extra time training etc etc and Moore still cant get it right, were totally unpredictable no matter what the circumstances imo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Sorry but weve heard it all before, how many prolonged breaks, international or whatever have we had, extra time training etc etc and Moore still cant get it right, were totally unpredictable no matter what the circumstances imo.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think there are many excuses for some of the past flat, underwhelming performances. And I certainly don't defend some of the questionable and weird managerial choices that DM has made.

Previous to the Sunderland game I thought we were starting to look a bit more together, a bit more consistent (but in a good way). I'm looking at the absolutely terrible past two performances, post covid, and hoping that we can get back to some of the more positive performances we saw. 

5 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't think there are many excuses for some of the past flat, underwhelming performances. And I certainly don't defend some of the questionable and weird managerial choices that DM has made.

Previous to the Sunderland game I thought we were starting to look a bit more together, a bit more consistent (but in a good way). I'm looking at the absolutely terrible past two performances, post covid, and hoping that we can get back to some of the more positive performances we saw. 

Yep i hope so too, fingers crossed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, debram said:

THIS

When will the excuses end, we've had breaks, Covid, internationals, extra training etc etc etc.

All other teams are dealing with the same situations.

DM is a poor manager, cannot get this team motivated or tactically organised. Can't see anything other than a Plymouth win if we turn out a performance at home similar to the home performances of Shrewsbury, Lincon, Oxford, Wycombe, Gillingham all home games where we were crap for the majority dropped points...not like we've had the odd dodgy result and we are expecting to bounce straight back...we are rubbish that's what the results show us, cant see that changing against Plymouth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Box_Man said:

THIS

When will the excuses end, we've had breaks, Covid, internationals, extra training etc etc etc.

DM is a poor manager, cannot get this team motivated or tactically organised. Can't see anything other than a Plymouth win if we turn out a performance at home similar to the home performances of Shrewsbury, Lincon, Oxford, Wycombe, Gillingham all home games where we were crap for the majority dropped points...not like we've had the odd dodgy result and we are expecting to bounce straight back...we are rubbish that's what the results show us, cant see that changing against Plymouth.

Sadly youre spot on.

4 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

THIS

Spot on fella... 

• Like 1