Cardiff and patto say no.

8 minutes ago, prowl said:

I'd pay another club to take him off our hands. Cardiff had the right idea if they did subsidise his wages.

I love his desire and application. I just don't think he's got anything else.

He's a better right wing back than Hunt, a better CB than Johnson or Brennan, a better AM than FDB, a better striker than Berahino.

For someone who doesn't have anything mote than desire, he's better than a lot of our first team regulars in their favoured positions.

Personally, I think that he's the solution to the DM problem. Grafts, reads the game, wins headers and the second ball, and has a surpringly good long ball. Just have him running about in front of the back however many like a coked up spaniel getting in the way and making a nuisance of himself.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

He's a better right wing back than Hunt, a better CB than Johnson or Brennan, a better AM than FDB, a better striker than Berahino.

For someone who doesn't have anything mote than desire, he's better than a lot of our first team regulars in their favoured positions.

Personally, I think that he's the solution to the DM problem. Grafts, reads the game, wins headers and the second ball, and has a surpringly good long ball. Just have him running about in front of the back however many like a coked up spaniel getting in the way and making a nuisance of himself.

I'm not convinced by him in any of the positions we've played him so far. He has odd good games but even more where he looks completely lost.

By all means try him as a defensive midfielder, we've tried him everywhere else.

17 minutes ago, prowl said:

I'm not convinced by him in any of the positions we've played him so far. He has odd good games but even more where he looks completely lost.

By all means try him as a defensive midfielder, we've tried him everywhere else.

You also have to remember he goes in cold, with no specific training, just gets banged in there at the last second.

When half of the team fall apart if they move 6 yards from where they usually play, you have to give him some credit.

• Like 1

Very normal for this to happen, otherwise players will never leave clubs 

I think the highest profile example was when Leeds were paying Robbie Fowler about 5 years after he left

No way is Paterson worth 20k a week, perhaps half that at absolute best

Interested who the others that earn more than him are…Bannan obviously, Johnson won’t be cheap I’d guess, Luongo perhaps, Byers at a stretch