SWFC linked with red-hot Villa prospect..

15 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

The negativity is quite tedious…

however, Moore (formerly of West Brom) gets in a young Wolves player he’s seen (makes sense so far) uses him sparingly and out of position - then he gets recalled with the parent club basically having a few digs at us. 

Not great. 

I can't find anything where Wolves have had a dig at us?

14 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

At Moore then

“he has now an opportunity to go to MK Dons and get some regular game time until the end of the season, in a formation which is best suited for him.

Found it! I've seen the thread now. Interesting to say the least but we'll have to see what happens.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, prowl said:

Too many negative vibes.

I would have thought that after years of supporting Wednesday we would all have learnt that being not very good is normal for us.

I blame those 2 play off seasons,  raised unreasonable expectations around the club.

Spoilt rotten, that's what we are.  lol

Spot on, the sense of entitlement is ridiculous. We've got 50p yet people expect us to sign world beaters. We've got a team of freebies, loans and injured players yet people expect us to be winning the FA cup and walking through whatever leave we happen to be in. But if you point these facts out you get called a "happy clapper"

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, A47Owl said:

Any club that does due diligence on where they are sending their future superstars are going to look at how our club is run and how the players are managed and decide there is no way they are going to loan us anyone. I don't think we would even get a tea lady on loan. 

It's going to be a struggle I think. Having seen the way we have regressed since Moore arrived the views will have changed from any positivity that may have been in existence in the summer. 

Fingers crossed cos we desparetly need an input in a few positions. 

I thought it was you smuggled Muhren and Thijssen to Ipswich when we thought we had them in the bag ? 

• Haha 1

I still haven't heard any convincing solutions to OUR defensive problems,cor when it suits are they just Darren Moore's problems? I know who I would rather trust in a crisis and it's not the snivelling cry babies pouring out their bitterness at a keyboard.

Darren Moore was given an impossible task last season, followed with an almost impossible task of finding 14 players with no money to spend, inbetween an embargo and then not being able to pay for players or finance loan deals, followed by snivelling brats baying for his blood all season because we are not in the top two, or playing like Brazil. Too many of our fans need to grow a pair and support the manager and the team through this tough patch, or crawl back under their stones and come back out again when everything gets a bit brighter. Dont rush though, the bad times are only 20 odd years in, it could take a while longer yet.

UTO! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, malek said:

How about developing our own youngsters ?!

Or bringing in young players with potential as we are in the perfect position to do so as We can offer them regular football and really good wages. There are not many clubs that can offer both.

Nah mate, they are getting let go from the academy for nothing instead of giving them a chance in the first team

14 hours ago, MickyBlue said:

Spot on, the sense of entitlement is ridiculous. We've got 50p yet people expect us to sign world beaters. We've got a team of freebies, loans and injured players yet people expect us to be winning the FA cup and walking through whatever leave we happen to be in. But if you point these facts out you get called a "happy clapper"

I havnt seen anyone mention the fa cup but I think fans are expecting us to beat the likes of Accrington Stanley. Especially given the disparity in wages between the teams. 

21 hours ago, malek said:

How about developing our own youngsters ?!

Or bringing in young players with potential as we are in the perfect position to do so as We can offer them regular football and really good wages. There are not many clubs that can offer both.

100%.

This policy hasn't done Rotherham any harm has it?.

Where we, the fan's, expect our club to get young players from the Prem, they have gone out, spotted young players in the EFL and brought them in on very low fee's.

16 hours ago, cain said:

We’ll get whoever no one else wants……..and even then we’ll play them out of position 

If no-one wants them for their correct position, maybe that proves that playing in the incorrect position may open up a treasure chest full of gems.

On 11/01/2022 at 15:56, A47Owl said:

Any club that does due diligence on where they are sending their future superstars are going to look at how our club is run and how the players are managed and decide there is no way they are going to loan us anyone. I don't think we would even get a tea lady on loan. 

It's going to be a struggle I think. Having seen the way we have regressed since Moore arrived the views will have changed from any positivity that may have been in existence in the summer. 

Fingers crossed cos we desparetly need an input in a few positions. 

I fancy a cup of tea now ☕