SWFC linked with red-hot Villa prospect..

11 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

Any club that does due diligence on where they are sending their future superstars are going to look at how our club is run and how the players are managed and decide there is no way they are going to loan us anyone. I don't think we would even get a tea lady on loan. 

It's going to be a struggle I think. Having seen the way we have regressed since Moore arrived the views will have changed from any positivity that may have been in existence in the summer. 

Fingers crossed cos we desparetly need an input in a few positions. 

Spot on. I wouldn’t send us a decent prospect at all. Think we’ve well and truly screwed up in this department. The effects could be quite damaging for us in the short to mid term. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Do you have a promising young player?

Are you considering sending them out on loan to develop into the first team player you need?

Then why not send them to Sheffield Wednesday?

Here they will discover that our bench is extremely comfortable for League one standards, we will even provide blankets for the winter months. 

A starting place will not be guaranteed, teaching your youngster that you need to earn your place, and being good enough doesn't guarantee a start. A starting place will be granted by meeting a specific set of criteria, which will be decided by our patented "starting line up tombola machine".

The chosen players will then be entered into a raffle to see which position they will be playing. We find this keeps the players on their toes and aims to turn even the most direct attacker into a mediocre defender.

Send your players here, where regression if the new progression.

Yeah! Dont send us wide players who prefer to play narrow then shoot at the keeper from 20-25 yards out, or strikers that need to pay for their own knee ops!

We brought a lot of bodies in this summer under very difficult conditions. Some were going to fail. This is just a fact in football and why there are so many failures, spectacular ones and not so spectacular.

Good luck Darren. Spotting real talent has been the breaking point for teams with far money than we are allowed to spend. I hate to think how many good players would have come to us last summer without DM pulling the strings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Too many negative vibes.

I would have thought that after years of supporting Wednesday we would all have learnt that being not very good is normal for us.

I blame those 2 play off seasons,  raised unreasonable expectations around the club.

Spoilt rotten, that's what we are.  lol

• Like 5

Guest 123adam789

I suppose some of the above posts are understable considering the fiasco surrounding Corbeanu. We are fast becoming a p*ss take of a club and hardly anything is taken seriously especially the playing side. Its what we have all çome to expect sadly. None payment of wages, points deduction, restrictions imposed re signing of players etc etc ulimately relegation.  

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

Any club that does due diligence on where they are sending their future superstars are going to look at how our club is run and how the players are managed and decide there is no way they are going to loan us anyone. I don't think we would even get a tea lady on loan. 

It's going to be a struggle I think. Having seen the way we have regressed since Moore arrived the views will have changed from any positivity that may have been in existence in the summer. 

Fingers crossed cos we desparetly need an input in a few positions. 

Ffs ssshhhhhh!  

• Haha 1

I can imagine the phone conversation between Moore and Gerrard.

Gerrard "We think Cameron's a top prospect Darren, he's got pace, can run at and terrify defenders and has an eye for a goal. I hope he will be around the first team next season but needs games at a lower level first "

Moore " That's great Stevie but is he any good at defending?" 

The line goes dead  "Stevie......Stevie, are you there Stevie?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8