Transfer Window Countdown - Three Weeks Left!

What about free agents former Derby County player Andrew Wisdom.

He is a big centre back with over 200 championship and Premier league appearances, he is 28 with a decent injury record.

other than wages he is a free signing. Just the sort of player we need.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

What about free agents former Derby County player Andrew Wisdom.

He is a big centre back with over 200 championship and Premier league appearances, he is 28 with a decent injury record.

other than wages he is a free signing. Just the sort of player we need.

When you say "a decent injury record". Do you mean he's always injured? In which case he's ideal for us. 

If you mean he is normally injury free, then let us have him and and we'll get them into the "repair" room within a week 

Edited by A47Owl

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

When you say "a decent injury record". Do you mean he's always injured? In which case he's ideal for us. 

If you mean he is normally injury free, then let us have him and and we'll get them into the "repair" room within a week 

I mean that he has played 40 games for derby last season the season before only 20 the season before but was only injured for last month of that season missing 7 games.

He has been the the bench when not played but when you have the squad derby did before last season financial issues, there was competition for places.

at 28 there is still years in him, but he left Derby in the summer and I don't think he has played since. Don't know if he is training with a team though like Westwood is at Crewe.

48 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

we will be saying this when we have three mins to go and still haven't signed anyone

Can’t remember which year this happened but I fell into the trap - refreshing the page - telling myself there would be a signing, right at the last second…. We got nobody. 

I recall an article after the window had shut saying “the club had tried everything” 

😭😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Ball playing left sided centre back to play in a formation that was only a temporary/alternate stop gap while we had injuries. At least he’ll fit the system, doesn’t matter about the other 9.

“Understand that first priority for #SWFC is a centre back, preferably one that is big and experienced. They’re also looking for a ball-playing left-footed CB as well.” 

The info that Crann seems to have found is quite specific - as If the club are basically happy to remind the mystery player that they want that they errrr want them.