SWFC after two centre backs this month

5 hours ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

I think Jordan Rhodes is available for loan

Forestieri available on a free. 

Let's get the old gang back. There must be more. What about the 2016 Wembley squad. Where are they now? 

9 hours ago, Mick70 said:

Think beevers one that should be affordable,is available and still be better than we have ? Also probably wants to finish his career up north?…..nah makes to much sense we’ll go for a washed up has been or young kid who never played league football regularly 

Beevers is a washed up has been.....

20 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You think he is good enough now?

We released him 10 years ago on this league for a reason.

What is it with our fans and their obsession for old players?

For L1 yes definitely, washed up has been who you fancy then in the position we’re in enlighten us ? 

25 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Beevers is a washed up has been.....

That might be we shopping in a washed up has been market unfortunately and I’d rather have a washed up has been that’s just played 40+ games in this league last season and finished up winning it than a young green kid who’s never played much league football let alone this league which is probably the physically toughest of the lot ? Unfortunately that’s where we at and we need someone to come in now and play or this season is dead and buried if not already 😩

4 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

For L1 yes definitely, washed up has been who you fancy then in the position we’re in enlighten us ? 

Need to be looking to the future.

I would go back in for Will Boyle at Cheltenham.

Much rather us spend the 250k or whatever small it is we can afford on him then on an aging Beevers.

1 minute ago, Mick70 said:

That might be we shopping in a washed up has been market unfortunately and I’d rather have a washed up has been that’s just played 40+ games in this league last season and finished up winning it than a young green kid who’s never played much league football let alone this league which is probably the physically toughest of the lot ? Unfortunately that’s where we at and we need someone to come in now and play or this season is dead and buried if not already 😩

I'd rather a youngster who is fighting for his football future more than a lad who is looking for a final pay day at one of his former clubs, but each to their own 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Only just come back from quite a bad back injury so think he’s barely played to now

he apparently had a back issue from his time here what hudds cant have picked up on , i was amazed when they game him a 3 year deal after doing nothing for 5 years 4 here 1 at boro

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd rather a youngster who is fighting for his football future more than a lad who is looking for a final pay day at one of his former clubs, but each to their own 🤷‍♂️

Been reported we after big cb and and another cb so might be beevers and that lad from Brighton ? Let’s hope whoever comes in improves us ….

37 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Need to be looking to the future.

I would go back in for Will Boyle at Cheltenham.

Much rather us spend the 250k or whatever small it is we can afford on him then on an aging Beevers.

250k ? Where’s that coming from then ? 

1 hour ago, Mick70 said:

Been reported we after big cb and and another cb so might be beevers and that lad from Brighton ? Let’s hope whoever comes in improves us ….

Well we need 2.

I just think we should be better off spending the little cash we have available on younger players now.

3 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Really confused , he’s literally captained Peterborough to promotion and Bolton , millwall to the play offs in this league . Still a good age , will do the basics well . Absolutely spot on signing imo , and then look to get another cb too

Agree. We have to cut our cloth and realise where we are. It might not work out but his recent credentials for this league stand up to scrutiny.