Don Megson

Mick Lyons

Kieran Lee

Barry Bannan

Trevor Francis

Di canio

Carbone 

Hirst

It does make you wonder if there is an injury rota system. The players above, at least 2 I know played on during a game with broken bones in their foot. Another must have lost a pint of blood to a head wound. Apart from Kieran Lee who through no fault of his own had prolonged injuries towards the end of his career at Wednesday. All the others didnt really have injuries sduring their gtimes at the club.So what the hell as been going on here at Hillsborough over the past few years. Its either Hutch, Iorfa, Dunkley or Windass if not all at once. You can include Lluongo. Its beyond all comprehension. Probably just me being cynical. 

BPF

Palmer...Hutch...Patterson 

Hunt...................................Johnson

..................Bannan

..........Dele.............Dennis

.........Gregory.....Kamberi

Wildsmith, Brennan, Galvin, Wing, Hunt, Shodipo, Hagan.

Maybe NML on bench for Hagan but I want to see our youth involved and getting some game time.

5 minutes ago, Baytan Blue said:

BPF

HUTCHINSON

DUNKLEY 

IORFA

BRENNAN

NML

LUONGO

FDB

WINDASS

KAMBERI 

GREGORY

WILDSMITH

PALMER

WING

ADENARIN

PATTO

ADEDOYIN

CADAMATERI

Bannan doesn't even make the bench, but you play the injured Dunkley, Iorfa and Windass?

10 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Forgot about Hutch being fit

BPF

Palmer, Hutch,  Galvin

Wing, Bannan, A Hunt, Luongo, Mendez Laing

Kamberi, Gregory

johnson for galvin and thats not to bad pack the midfield to stop them bypassing us 

BPF

Palmer

Hutch

Johnson

Hunt

NML

Adeniran

Luongo

Bannan

Windass 

Gregory

If Windass isn't available then you'd have to bring Kamberi in. I desperately want to switch back to the 4-2-3-1 that we started the season with. Yes it's only one man up top but you'd have Windass and NML getting in behind the defence. Bannan much further forward being the creator. Luongo orchestrating and Hutch being the combative CM/DCM. If you were playing FM you'd have Hutch on support and Luongo on attacking. 

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Dunks

Palmer

Luongo 

Hutch

Windass

Bannan

NML

Gregory. 

For me that side above wins L1 hands down. Question marks over NML and ideally you'd want a natural left back but still, for this level you'd be feeling pretty confident. If only football was played on paper. 

BPF

Hunt

Palmer

Hutchinson

Johnson

Luongo

Bannan

Mendez-Laing

Paterson

Shodipo

Gregory

4-2-3-1, essentially 2 up top when attacking with Pato joining Gregory (like wigan away) and wingers on the wing attacking instead of been asked to play wing back. Flip of a coin for Brennan/Palmer at centre back, gone with Palmer just for experience to be honest. Clearly crying out for a new centre back or Dunkley/Iorfa to be back fit. But at least in a back 4 it's only 1 player been shoehorned into a centre back position instead of 2

Winning the Portsmouth game would be an unbelievable boost to our season. But I just can’t see a winning team out of our available players. I’d love a 442 and a bit of direct play. No chance of it whatsoever. Guess we are just going to put out whoever pops out of the random player selector and pray Plymouth have an off day. 

• Like 1

Have to completely agree with @CircleSeven on that. The remaining January matches are important for cracking into the top 6. Tough games, nothing easy about them, but in my view, each one is a must win game. It's the second half of the season. Coaching staff knows how all the other teams play and strategize against us. This team has to turn it around now or it'll slip and slide away from a playoff chance. Come on, DM! Get your team together. UTO