Dom howson says Plymouth game will come to soon for Windass after minor injury…😡

1 hour ago, CrescentOwl said:

He's been out for half a season. Half a season in a league where he should be scoring 25 goals easily. Feel sorry for Moore having 3 top players in this league, Windass, Iorfa and Llungu who have played such little game time this season.

I dont feel sorry for him at all,i feel sorry for the fans who have paid good money to watch dire,boring football AGAIN   

SWFC incapable of putting a squad together,on top tier 3 dollar,to entertain,attack,and score goals...Yeah we dont have Windass but we have Gregory,and Paterson knocked in 8 League goals in the Championship + 1 Cup Goal....

All sides have injurys and this is something we should have adapted to...How? ROUTE ONE....

Ball forward,high press,and overlap and overwhelm...

At this level we would have made opponents make mistakes and give away free kicks,penaltys,corners,etc etc

Well....it worked when it was played against us didnt it?

What did we do instead? 

Well you know what....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Found it thanks mate

As for Josh Windass, he is edging nearer to a first-team return following a minor strain.
The talismanic forward is expected to be available for selection again this month. Plymouth, though, could come too soon for Windass.

Needs more volume 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Truth seeker said:

Yeah he came back at Wycombe then got a minor injury..5-6 week later still out with minor injury 🤔

Didn’t he play him for 45 mins in the Mickey Mouse pizza cup that same week as well ?

Edited by OwlerIT2

Baffled as to how Dunkley, Shodipo & Windass have seemingly not played any football for nearly a month yet have worse injuries than they had a month ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nero said:

Thats supporting the club. Go and give em a cheer!

lol

How is putting money into the Club not supporting it? Hows about DM setting up a team to ATTACK, & ENTERTAIN?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Baffled as to how Dunkley, Shodipo & Windass have seemingly not played any football for nearly a month yet have worse injuries than they had a month ago. 

Exactly, yet on & on it goes with little or no communication from the club concerning injuries.

At least Luongo SHOULD be back from suspension v. Plymouth.

2 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

Pretty sure back in the day these minor injury’s wouldn’t exist..players would be told to man the f up and get on with it..it’s pathetic 

This......players seem so soft nowadays.

From Saturday we've got 13 games in 7 weeks. Our lot won't be able to handle it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, parajack said:

How is putting money into the Club not supporting it? Hows about DM setting up a team to ATTACK, & ENTERTAIN?

Why aren't you a football manager? You seem to know everything there is about football...

• Like 1

Have we ever actually successfully brought any players back from long term injuries in recent times? I don’t mean brought them back for a few games before they break down again but brought them back and seen them as effective as they were before they were out?

1 hour ago, HootHoot said:

Why aren't you a football manager? You seem to know everything there is about football...

Why dont you look at our Manager for answers rather than posting about me? Its a Forum,people have opinions,ime one of them, thats it...Try answering my Q rather than deflecting with personal comments..

You dont need to be a football manager to have an opinion about the way our team set up,game mngt,subs or tactics...

14 hours ago, Watto said:

I have , I purchased a season ticket,just haven't got the appetite to turn up Saturday.

Being a fan/supporter the lure of Hillsboro is overwhelming,no matter what,twice now i have been close to getting my season ticket,despite vowing never to go again whilst the Chairman is there,so making myself a hypocrite.

Cant stop loving and supporting a Club you have loved for 6 decades...

I have little doubt i will sat with my Son now next season watching  us play as it stands the mighty Forest Green Rovers,and remember a time when it was Man Utd,Everton,Liverpool....

If only we could see the same passion for our Club on the pitch 

There have been times(too many) however when i have been to S6 left disappointed and disillusioned,and when that happens week after week,and it starts to impact my mental health,i ask myself why i keep doing it to myself.

So i fully understand your decision

• Like 1