THE SEASONS

Start now

What you hope for second harf of season  ??

I think play off is real but that if not  new 3 player this month we will not win and be 3 div down 2022-2023  

how long you wait  ??

?

do we new need CHANSIRI OUT - you all go quiet just as we be in top ten of league three

how sad this is

The season is over. New players (scraping the bottom of the January free transfer barrel) won't change the dynamic, only a new manager will and that doesn't look likely. 

However much we hope for better fortune, we are finishing between 8th and 10th. 

• Like 2

A centre half in the Rob Jones type of mould. A no nonsense leader type of guy to team up with er Hutch ….or Dunkley …or .Iorfa whichever is fit at any one time. Then  a left back who can double as a left side centre back. If we can get them in the next week or two we have a slim chance of the play offs.

But Moore needs to get this team working as hard as the other top six teams for the full 90 minutes of each game. Playing at half pace for long periods of games won’t do any more.

I’m hoping for a return to health from all the injured players. A full squad of healthy players who could play through injuries during the second half of the season gives me hope of a top six finish. After that, anything is possible in a playoff scenario. UTO