Lewis Wing - PLOT TWIST!!!

As far as I've seen and understood, Wing was at his best in advanced midfield role, coming alive at the edge of opposition box where he can hurt them with his long range shooting, etc... 

It is a mister why Moore often plays him in a deep lying role when even with Luongo out We have Byers who is much more suited for that role. 

• Like 1

Just now, malek said:

As far as I've seen and understood, Wing was at his best in advanced midfield role, coming alive at the edge of opposition box where he can hurt them with his long range shooting, etc... 

It is a mister why Moore often plays him in a deep lying role when even with Luongo out We have Byers who is much more suited for that role. 

No mystery at all

Darren Moore doesn't know where to play their players to suit their strongest attributes 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 21.29.48.png

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Please Please Please let this be true

It would be the thing that makes things click for him here and he'd kick on big time

🤣🤣 really?? 

He’s been very poor…I don’t see any reason to see a permanent contract would improve the situation for either party. 

• Like 1

Wednesday fans - we need to stop signing players based on on their past 

Also Wednesday fans - let's tie Lewis wing down because he's had half a good season in a relegated Rotherham side. There's a player In there.

Unbelievable 

lol

• Like 1

there is a very clear reason why lewis wing struggled this season . manager and tactics set up and barry bannan .  lewis wing and bannan in the same team does not work or playing in a 3 ... wing is better in a 2 , this is 1 of the main reasons why we struggle we have to accommodate mr hollywood barry worldclass l o l bannan and play a 3 in a 2 we would get totally overrun with bannan in a 2  .  questions are why was wing so good last season in championship yet hardly gets 4/10 this season a league below? 

why did shopido get 14 goals from the wing at oxford last season yet struggles here?

corbeanu a class player and future star used here sparingly and in the wrong position 

i can go on but we all know its our manager what causes this and week in week out causes us to be frustrated . 

its time we wake up as supporters and say at 445pm when we get outclassed by plymouth moore out .

• Like 4

8 hours ago, malcolm said:

Not really impressed me but he might up his game if he's under contract, there's definitely room for improvement. Or as has been said Rotherham might come in for him.

Risking not getting paid if he signs permanently. 

So we lose a championship capable player in theo and get lumbered with a non league level player with ZERO league 1 assists and goals all season.

Usually a decent player needs to be able to at least kick it ok or run ok, better players can do both, terrible players like LW can do neither.

DM is clueless, it's virtually SABOTAGE!