Lewis Wing - PLOT TWIST!!!

Well I like him, he's got all the attributes for a midfield player

For whatever reason it's not worked out for him yet but I believe he will come good

You don't become a bad player over night

Maybe he's not got the right manager behind him

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest hirstysfags
58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 21.29.48.png

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Please Please Please let this be true

It would be the thing that makes things click for him here and he'd kick on big time

Who is "we"?

Not a popular opinion I know, but I actually don't mind Wing. 

Like so many of our players, has potential beyond what he has shown so far, if only we had a manager who didn't destroy players confidence by playing them all over the pitch, in and our of the team and always negative backwards football (which to be fair isn't Wings strength)

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's had a below-par half season (although nowhere near as bad as many on here make out), but he's proven in the past that he's a decent player.

If we can get him on a free, then that's got to be good business in the grand scheme of things.

There's no reason he can't find his form again and go on to be a good player for us.

Agent Wing….wanted a perm move in the summer didn’t get it so has played poo so boro don’t want him back. Knows full well playing poo for us doesn’t mean anything and that we’ll take anything we can get. 

Gets his perm move and plays like a worldie for the rest of the season!!! Well done Lewis!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Are we playing wing in his best position or more his best role 

seem to remember him playing a bit more advanced for Rotherham and he seems to play further back for us 

This

First couple of games for us he played in a more advanced role and looked ok. DM in his wisdom decided to play him deeper, often behind Bannan. His form and body language went downhill from there.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I'm not angry, not even surprised, just thinking every Wednesday fan knows he's usless, so why doesn't the man being paid to pick the side know it too!

He will fit in very well with the rest of the team... No wonder he wants to come here.