What is your most cringe moment as a Wedensday fan

47 minutes ago, Owlsbury said:

Meeting Dave Richards in the south stand and it being  unavoidable to shake hands.

I remember a end of the season  game  and Richards was interviewed  on the kop   tango was hanging about  waiting to be interviewed  proper  cringey

19 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Was going to add Tango to the list,but I’ll let him off.😉

Tango is a little cringey but not as much as the entourage that follow him around. The chansiri banner is the epitome of cringeworthy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tom22709 said:

Tango is a little cringey but not as much as the entourage that follow him around. The chansiri banner is the epitome of cringeworthy.

Surprised that the banner hasn’t been torn down yet given the way that DC has run the club.🤔

46 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Some fans accepting we’re rubbish now just because we were also rubbish in the 70’s, before a lot of the fan base were born 

Some fans thinking we should be good now just because we were good for a couple of years in the early 90's, before a lot of the fan base were born.

• Like 7

Guest 123adam789
1 hour ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

Something during a match?

A signing?

Some fans scrapping somewhere?

What is your most cringe moment as a Wedensday fan?

A Wednesday fan who can't spell Wednesday on a Wednesday forum. Not once but twice.

56 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Some fans accepting we’re rubbish now just because we were also rubbish in the 70’s, before a lot of the fan base were born 

Might that mean Wednesday won’t be good again until another generation is born!?! 

When we played United back in 2012 at Hillsborough on the way to promotion.

We scored and in the carnage I glimpsed someone in a grey puffer coat and threw my arms around them (wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman at this point) and starting jumping around, celebrating etc. After a couple of seconds I realised that my joy wasn't being reciprocated, so I let go of the person and took a step back. Turns out it was a woman who looked like Lisa Blade's less attractive sister. 

She was absolutely scowling at me, so I said to her, "I'm really sorry,' to which she replied, rather menacingly, "You will be."

• Like 2
  • Haha 4