What is your most cringe moment as a Wedensday fan

I'll be honest the "We all hate L**ds scum" song is really starting to grate on me this season. Fair enough when we're in the same division and there's some rivalry there but we're two divisions apart and miles away from them in terms of the football. Doesn't mean I don't hate them but let's just reign it in a little?!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

SparklingFemaleImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

It was like a gameshow where a contestant has to do an assault course and then they get to the bit where they have to crawl under a low hanging net

lol

It's gets more and more ridiculous the more I watch it.

• Like 2

On 08/01/2022 at 15:43, Fairy Tail Owl said:

I remember years ago we had had Tony McMahon on loan for a month or two from Middlesborough

When we played Boro at home a couple of weeks after he went back he was subbed off and he got a standing ovation

Cringe

This will absolutely happen when Theo plays against us for MK Dons 

• Like 2

Every time the away fans chant at the opposition keeper.  That aghhhhhh you fat …

awful childish chant. 

and when the away fans steal chants from Man U etc.   like the pedo chant recently or SIUUUUU

grow up 

• Like 1

On 08/01/2022 at 15:43, Fairy Tail Owl said:

I remember years ago we had had Tony McMahon on loan for a month or two from Middlesborough

When we played Boro at home a couple of weeks after he went back he was subbed off and he got a standing ovation

Cringe

It has to be this. Some of our fans have this weird fascination of clapping returning players. What makes this one even more bizarre was that it was a mediocre loan spell and the reception he got was during a game (and a period of games) where our own players were getting bood.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Miffed said:

It has to be this. Some of our fans have this weird fascination of clapping returning players. What makes this one even more bizarre was that it was a mediocre loan spell and the reception he got was during a game (and a period of games) where our own players were getting bood.

Dion Dublin got a better send off at Hillsborough than I’ve ever seen us give to any of our own players 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Bez said:

Every time the away fans chant at the opposition keeper.  That aghhhhhh you fat …

awful childish chant. 

and when the away fans steal chants from Man U etc.   like the pedo chant recently or SIUUUUU

grow up 

Love the you fat ******** chant. Its made better by the fact a lot singing it have a beer belly on them.

Bit of fun.

I came across a big bundle of my teenage "writings" a bit back in me mam's loft. A few weeks after Princess Diana was killed David Hirst had signed for Southampton. I was reminded that I had re written Candle In The Wind as a "trib" to Hirst. The opening line was "Goodbye Hillsborough's Prince".

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, manicowl said:

I came across a big bundle of my teenage "writings" a bit back in me mam's loft. A few weeks after Princess Diana was killed David Hirst had signed for Southampton. I was reminded that I had re written Candle In The Wind as a "trib" to Hirst. The opening line was "Goodbye Hillsborough's Prince".

Always liked Hirsty but Hillsboroughs Prince does sound a bit cringy😉