1 hour ago, tashton said:

Is that a low allocation they have given. I'm sure away end holds alt more than that

That stand holds about 5k..they can split it as they feel..theyve given us the same as just about everybody gets..was expecting a few more tbh

Anyone on here have any idea when earliest it can sell out.  Booked hotel assuming we would have more allocation

i think (stand to be corrected) they plan it so it can’t sell out until the 3rd phase. 

I looked at a few websites which suggested that the away end held 5000. I am not sure if they still only have 3 stands open? Either way, gutted as there doesn't seem to be any indication that we will receive any more. Was really looking forward to this one. 

Edited by Wolter
Clarity

18 minutes ago, Wolter said:

I looked at a few websites which suggested that the away end held 5000. I am not sure if they still only have 3 stands open? Either way, gutted as there doesn't seem to be any indication that we will receive any more. Was really looking forward to this one. 

They only have 3 stands full stop

1 hour ago, Wolter said:

The stand that the away end is in holds 5000...but they give most teams the corner..looks like they have given us the same as everybody else

A lot ain't going to this Inc me n my lot . Its a hassle to get to. Its nearly 5 miles from train station no pubs near ground . I think it will go to 4th or 5th set of sales a lot of us are disillusioned  travelling 2-3-4-5 hours and let down so often. 

3 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

A lot ain't going to this Inc me n my lot . Its a hassle to get to. Its nearly 5 miles from train station no pubs near ground . I think it will go to 4th or 5th set of sales a lot of us are disillusioned  travelling 2-3-4-5 hours and let down so often. 

Get on my coach then from Sheffield for £25...straight to the turnstyles🤒

So you think alot will not go?

They will go like hot cakes mate..won’t make Wednesday 13.00 imo..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Suspect I'll just miss out as I'm narrowly short of being able to buy in the morning and have to wait until phase 4. Annoying as it'd have been a rare new ground to add.

Well done to the morons who invaded the pitch at Cheltenham and Crewe. 

agree regards the morons . but this can be counter productive , there have been quite a few of ours in the home ends this season this will increase with very low allocations .. accrington couldnt be more the opposite they police asked accington to give us more tickets and guess what a excellent day out all got on and very much doubt 1 arrest.  can you imagine doing this with leeds? half there support is dotted all over and would have 50% in there end and that wont end well will it. 

• Like 1