Wolves explain why Theo left SWFC

“Theo’s had a fantastic experience up at Sheffield Wednesday, who have treated him brilliantly. But he has now an opportunity to go to MK Dons and get some regular game time until the end of the season, in a formation which is best suited for him.

“For his football development, we believe this move is a really good option, but the decision was left to the player and after discussions with Theo and Sheffield Wednesday, we’ve come to an agreed plan.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest 123adam789

We have a owner who knows Jack Sh*t about football and a manager who really is out of his depth. Is there any wonder why there are more prospects including decent players and other personnel leaving the club than what's coming in. It cannot be a pleasant environment to ply your trade at Swfc. 

And why should they? I certainly wouldn't like any loanee of mine being treat the way Theo has been at Wednesday.

The whole idea of a player going on loan to another club is to give him game time in the position that you as his employer and he as a player, think he needs , but you cannot or will not provide . This is something that Wednesday did not do, and the parent club were obviously not haooy with. More so, THE PLAYER himself, felt that was not happening. Read carefully and youwill find that it was the player himself who took this decision.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

“Theo’s had a fantastic experience up at Sheffield Wednesday, who have treated him brilliantly. But he has now an opportunity to go to MK Dons and get some regular game time until the end of the season, in a formation which is best suited for him.

“For his football development, we believe this move is a really good option, but the decision was left to the player and after discussions with Theo and Sheffield Wednesday, we’ve come to an agreed plan.”

Didn't Newcastle do the same thing with Tavernier, we played him at right back, nut they wanted him to play right wing?.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BadBoy1762 said:

Well done Darren and his team... clueless! why the hell have you brought in 3/4 out and out wingers, when you knew full well the formation you were going to playing involves wing backs? Totally different type of player needed, absolutely waste of time!!! Going knowwhere with this management or owner!!!

And now it’s quoted we are interested in Josh Simms (winger not played for 6 months)

Moore is not only clueless he’s obviously got a fixation for wingers - he’s like a headless chicken

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

And why should they? I certainly wouldn't like any loanee of mine being treat the way Theo has been at Wednesday.

The whole idea of a player going on loan to another club is to give him game time in the position that you as his employer and he as a player, think he needs , but you cannot or will not provide . This is something that Wednesday did not do, and the parent club were obviously not haooy with. More so, THE PLAYER himself, felt that was not happening. Read carefully and youwill find that it was the player himself who took this decision.

I dont think you need to read it carefully, it clearly says the decision was down to theo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I imagine they'll use him as a wide forward, then?

Yep, and I imagine that would have been the intention here at the start of the season.  He’s been a victim of our change of formation.

• Like 1