What Is The Future Of Our Great Club

A few yrs ago I took my old dad to a game it was dreadful, at half time he turned to me and said Wednesday will never do anything while I've a hole in my arse, when he was on his death bed he said I know it will be hard for you son when I'm gone you need to find something you enjoy doing to take your mind off things I said I've got my season ticket at Hillsborough I thought he was about to take his last breath when I said it, tbh I think he was right I don't think we'll ever do anything whilst I've a hole in my aris and take my last breath as exasperated as he was rest in peace dad.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2022 at 09:21, matthefish2002 said:

I think you look at other reasonable sized clubs like Portsmouth, Coventry, Blackburn, Bolton to see what our future for the next few seasons might be.

Blackburn and Coventry seemed to have sorted themselves out a bit now but it took a few seasons of pain to get there which I think it will for Wednesday.

Can't speak for Coventry, but it seems that the Blackburn owners learnt from their mistakes, changed the way they operated, and things have got better. 

That's something I just can't see our incumbent owner ever doing unfortunately. 

Just now, Spuddy01 said:

Can't speak for Coventry, but it seems that the Blackburn owners learnt from their mistakes, changed the way they operated, and things have got better. 

That's something I just can't see our useless owner ever doing unfortunately.