New dates for Accrington and Burton games announced

28 minutes ago, TheGreatNebber said:

Starting 29th January we play Saturday-Tuesday for 5 weeks until 1st March. A make or break period and one where the whole squad will need to contribute. 

I hope they are freeing some beds up in the sick bay because it's going to get very busy in there.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

All the spare Tuesdays in January and they decide to cram them in in feb/March. We'll be playing catch up and could be further adrift of the top 6 by that point. 

maybe accrington and burton didnt want to play in january ...... 

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

maybe accrington and burton didnt want to play in january ...... 

It possibly benefits them if they have injuries at the minute and I think they both have a less hectic February than us. Still think we should have pushed for the games to be played this month with there being less games.

8 minutes ago, Luke said:

The season will be over by then regarding the playoffs 

Back down to 15k crowds midweek

realistically its already over ,and with what ive seen on the pitch in last 2 games i dont even think we will be top half come end of season. 

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

realistically its already over ,and with what ive seen on the pitch in last 2 games i dont even think we will be top half come end of season. 

Nah. Top 8 at the least. Its a poor league

Just now, morganowl said:

Its was over for me as soon as moore was giving this season but the chairman decides unfortunately 

We will not ever achieve anything under moore 

Just because he is a awful manager that shows nothing that he is learning or improving the team 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

that was not a top 8 team at shewsbury or sunderland we looked like we were a bottom of the league team. at least they put effort in the teams at the bottom. 

Cant argue with that. I do feel over the season we’ll be top 8 tho. Hey looking on here you’d think we were bottom… and yet we are 9th