Garry Monk on Talksport

Guest Jack the Hat
2 hours ago, parajack said:

Whats more relevant is in his last 2 matches we beat Bournemouth and drew at Millwall, hardly results that would indicate he had lost the dressing room,and at a time when he wouldn't play KW or SH...

I thought myself that we should have given him 6 more games to see if those results continued....

good point

On 06/01/2022 at 15:51, 83owl said:

Agree.
Westwood was brought back and was either crap or injured, he now can’t get a contract at Crewe.

Hutchinson was brought back and has either been crap or injured but we are stuck with him.

Giving Hutch a two year contract at the end of last season was crazy with his record.  Nobody decent wanted either of them .

On 07/01/2022 at 15:31, 83owl said:

Never before have I heard of a manager joining a club and not able to bring in any training staff for nearly a year.
Managing a club where the players weren’t being paid properly as well as having to negotiate transfer windows trying to bring players into a club with beforementioned payment problems and with a 12 point deduction.

Despite all this we clawed back the points deduction and was on course to avoid relegation from the championship. 

Villified by owlstalk for his performance yet since he has been sacked our performances have got worse and the subsequent drop in points means we got relegated. We are now an average team in the league below.

Villified by owlstalk for “freezing out” Westy and hutch - they were both brought back and both are either injured or when they did play they were/are absolutely crap. 

So what you're saying, it's all down to Owlstalk that we're all party to this shitshow at Hillsborough?  Boo! ban Owlstalk!!  WTF:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, victorturner said:

Giving Hutch a two year contract at the end of last season was crazy with his record.  Nobody decent wanted either of them .

When we were signing him I quite often read the phrase “it’s a no brainer” to sign him.

I actually agreed as “no brainer” pretty much sums up our club.