BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

Wow! That kid, if utilised correctly, could've been this years version of what Michail Antonio did for us in 2012. Instead, that brain dead moron Moore, decided to waste the first 10 games of the season by trying to turn the winger into a wing back 🙈😡 And, once he'd done this and the kid was playing well, inexplicably drop him again for the ineffective Shodipo or the unfit Mendez-Laing.

The guy is ******** clueless and completely out of his depth.

MOORE OUT!!!!

• Like 6

Moore is gonna struggle to convince players to sign or stay and buy into his methods when he’s playing wingers at centre half isn’t he really

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Totally wasted bringing him and shodipo in and playing them as full backs.

Clueless management

Shodipo bagged double figures in this league last year 

Not been utilised correctly and another I wouldn’t be surprised to see leave 

Moore is going to get some right hammer on here for this. The sort of signing where he’s built his reputation on but for some reason he’s been reluctant to give the lad a sustained run.

I think he was initially signed to play on

the left of a 3 whether it be 3 up front or 3 behind the lone striker. The recent conversion to 352 has seen him used differently when selected and as a result Wolves have decided to recall him which is within their right.

If we’re going to persevere with wing backs I expect us to go for a natural left sided option this month. 

Disappointed that Corbeanu is leaving and there is every likelihood he’ll boost MK’s chances of promotion but I just think this season has been a write off for several reasons and Moore has to somehow get back to both a formation and a recruitment strategy that he’s more comfortable with as this season has been the complete opposite to what I certainly expected from him and I’m sure several others expected too?

Just now, Royal_D said:

Shodipo bagged double figures in this league last year 

Not been utilised correctly and another I wouldn’t be surprised to see leave 

Common theme with the loan players all underperforming, as other than BPF all rest played out of position, how anyone can still back this manager is beyond me.

• Like 1