How many players will SWFC swap out in January?

If possible I would ,

Cut short the loans of

Shodipo and Wing , 

and endeavour to sell / loan out

Brown, Berahino , and Sow , although TBF to Sow I haven`t REALLY seen enough to make a proper judgement.

Also , and this may not go down too well , we have a history of letting players run down their contract and leave for free so I would seriously consider any decent offers for Wildsmith and Paterson........would have added Palmer to that had he not signed an extension.

• Like 2

Not sure there’s going to be much movement either way in this window. Clubs will be reluctant to let players out on loan with the current covid crisis and that’ll mean we’ll not really be in a position to lose players ourselves with an already stretched limited squad. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Andy W
20 minutes ago, Alwaysletyoudown said:

Let's be honest..... The squad we have under the manager we have.... 

Is not going up...... 

It is not..and would we think DM could bring in anyone to change that?

Me neither

Unfortunately I can see us holding on to dm for the rest of the season, then make a change around summer time.

Like a few have said, it’s not like a lot of clubs will be letting their second string squad players out on loan if they’re claiming they have barely any fully fit players, so I can’t see u improving with our current crop. 

Moore has got to the summer IMO. I don’t see us shuffling the pack much this month. If this season is still going to go in our favour then it depends on the likes of Luongo and Windass are being available. Totally expecting a change around in the summer regardless of who’s in charge.

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Who would you lose/loan out?

And how many players do you see us bringing in?

And will it be centre halves?

Get rid of Berahino for starters. 

Don’t think we are in a position to be loaning players out, our squad is down to the barebones especially at the back. 

• Like 1

We will leave everything to the last minute as usual and end up with the unfit dross no one else wants.

Can someone tell me why Gibson has still not official left he has played about 70 minutes of football, thousand wasted again with a poor loan signing when there we do many free agents in the summer we could have signed.

for me the lose of Corbeanu because of our useless manager is the final straw for me and a lot of fans with the club.

• Like 1

Obviously not every new player fits well n works at any club... seems quite a few haven’t this time round. 
in an ideal world we need better than.....

Marvin

Shodipo

Sow 

Wing

we seem to have a lot of injuries still, ones that need operations too, 

do we need look at training regimes, training staff, training facilities 

im sure if had a settled and our best squad regular we would be doing far better even under DM