Darren Moore stats, courtesy of George Smith, football writer

Guest mrbluesky

16 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Jumping down in the touchline does make a good manager, neither does instilling fear into players. The above managers have far more about them than that they are top coaches

plus they are working with world class players and have big budgets. Absolute nill comparison to us 

It doesn't but they show passion which transfers to the players. 

Guess I'm not alone in  wanting Moore to succeed,  a decent bloke and a great pro. Sick of the merry go round of managers here at S6. However I struggle to see what progress we are making as a team. OK injuries  these happen at all clubs.  I can accept poor players but not the lacklustre effort and constant mistakes especially in defence. Surely this is down to the Coach / Manager. 

If they're not improving  or motivating the team then they need to go.

BTW, haven't got a clue who has a go next might as well raffle the job.

Guest Derby owl
1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

45 games is ample time. Its a full season in normal circumstances. If there was even a glimmer of improvement or potential improvement then its a hope we can hold onto. 

Moore's personality doesn't bode well for a change anytime soon. 

Yes times are difficult but it's the same for every club. 

Clubs with less resources than us are showing more drive and enthusiasm than our club. 

Watch some of the higher league games and the immense mental pressure they are under and they come through. 

I watch a lot of football on TV and can honestly say I have yet to see a team with so little enthusiasm and cohesion as Wednesday. 

Teams press high up the field, throw themselves in front of shots as if their lives depended on it. 

Actually run at the opposition with the ball and several players busting a gut to get forward to support. 

That's about an individual and team mentality instilled by the manager. 

Ours don't and we havn't got a manager capable of instilling that mentality. 

Look at the 3 most successful managers at this time. 

Pep, Klopp and Tutchell or whatever his name is. 

They are frantic on the touchline. No player would dare walk off the pitch not having given his all to the team. 

No motivation from the coaches is our biggest problem. Get a manager in that instill fear into the players and they will perform better. 

Just my opinion. 

Good opinion i agree!

2 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

This is the thing, it's like the perfect storm, you have a chairman that has resisted sacking managers, which you can't fault (to a degree), but the flip side is, you have a chairman that has restricted any growth on the player front, because he simply doesn't believe in selling players on, and struggles to run a football club on and of the pitch, so you then have managers coming in signing substandard players, because in the main that's all we can sign, a bit like signing a team of free transfers and expect it work out, they (manager) then get the flack.

I've said it a million times, even if we had Pep here we would struggle.

We are a shambles of a club

We are on repeat with regard to the above, and for the umteenth time, as well...

WHEN WILL THE PENNY DROP?????? 

You think Moore is getting the best out of what he has available?

You think Pep would tolerate the lifeless lethargic football we see at the moment??

No and No.

• Like 1

Guest 123adam789
18 hours ago, McRightSide said:

I can make it even simpler

We miss Hutchinson, Iorfa, Luongo and Windass

Without them we are powderpuff

Its very simple really

4 known injury prone players. How much worse can that be. Simple, they all have to be replaced ASAP. No good having your 4 best players in the treatment room week on week. 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Blatter said:

You think Moore is getting the best out of what he has available?

You think Pep would tolerate the lifeless lethargic football we see at the moment??

No and No.

Nobody knows if Moore is getting the best, look at the previous managers records.

The Pep comment has gone over your head...

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

Nobody knows if Moore is getting the best, look at the previous managers records.

The Pep comment has gone over your head...

Wow

So, the answer to the first question is a firm don’t know,

And the second, which was a concept you introduced yourself is evaded by claiming it’s above my head.

Have you considered a career in politics?

• Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, Blatter said:

Wow

So, the answer to the first question is a firm don’t know,

And the second, which was a concept you introduced yourself is evaded by claiming it’s above my head.

Have you considered a career in politics?

Wow, indeed, In your opinion it's a "no" about DM, In my opinion, because the club as a whole is a mess, Moore is working in an environment that is toxic, so I can not fully judge him.

The Pep one, is trying to state (as above) the shambles of a club he would walk into, and how difficult things would be. 

I've typed the above slowly, for your assistance.

Spoiler

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IT MATTERS NOT WHO THE MANAGER IS, UNDER THE CURRENT REGIME *hope this helps*

When will the penny drop...

17 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Wow, indeed, In your opinion it's a "no" about DM, In my opinion, because the club as a whole is a mess, Moore is working in an environment that is toxic, so I can not fully judge him.

The Pep one, is trying to state (as above) the shambles of a club he would walk into, and how difficult things would be. 

I've typed the above slowly, for your assistance.

Reveal hidden contents

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IT MATTERS NOT WHO THE MANAGER IS, UNDER THE CURRENT REGIME *hope this helps*

When will the penny drop...

Oooh you typed it slowly, well done, hope it wasn’t too much of an effort, keep practising.

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Blatter said:

Oooh you typed it slowly, well done, hope it wasn’t too much of an effort, keep practising.

I put the effort in when I see people struggling to understand, you're welcome xx