Ciaran Brennan contract talks underway

He's a work in progress, he shouldn't be making the team regularly as he's not quite there yet, but we're desperate aren't we. Hope he signs up and continues his stay although I'd rather get Dunckley, Iorfa, Hutchinson, Beevers (if that's happening) back in a defence and get Brennan out somewhere on loan, sure there'd be plenty of takers but that'll be next season I expect.

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing I will say is my personal opinion is that when it comes to youth and younger players that come through, that we're in a rush to judge them

They're growing, evolving and improving (hopefully) and to say they're crap or they're the answer after just a few games isn't the right thing to do

If anything we should say it's encouraging to secure the young uns to the club if they show promise, and then allow them the time and space to crack on without being too heavy handed in terms of judgement

Agree with this but for some strange reason the players that come through tend to be a little lightweight so maybe working on physique should be addressed.

Just now, NOT jack whitham said:

Agree with this but for some strange reason the players that come through tend to be a little lightweight so maybe working on physique should be addressed.

That's nothing at all to do with how fans behave or act when they appear in/around the first team though

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

Get him in the gym, getting him heading medicine balls, get him to stop the slow infield passes he makes. 

Defo a good player in there.

Would probably advise avoiding fast tracks to CTE where possible, but agree with the rest! 😂 

• Haha 1