Jaden Brown

Moore played him in various positions,  but each time he dared to run towards the opposition goal at a pace greated than an asthmatic slug. He's now working hard on the training ground learning how to stand still in his given position and pass the ball backwards. 

In all seriousness, looked to have lost his confidence in his last few games (not surprising) and was poor. The boy is a LB who wants to play LB and to date hasn't been given opportunity. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, striker said:

Moore played him in various positions,  but each time he dared to run towards the opposition goal at a pace greated than an asthmatic slug. He's now working hard on the training ground learning how to stand still in his given position and pass the ball backwards. 

In all seriousness, looked to have lost his confidence in his last few games (not surprising) and was poor. The boy is a LB who wants to play LB and to date hasn't been given opportunity. 

a left back who can’t tackle. Not that he is any good further forward. A poor signing.

1 minute ago, sheffwed1 said:

a left back who can’t tackle. Not that he is any good further forward. A poor signing.

Not seen enough of him in his preferred position personally. I accept  defensive learning to be done, but still better defensively that Corbeanu, Shodipo or Mendez-Laing and the only actual LB we have at the club.

• Like 1

He looked okayish when playing in the front three.

Not exactly skilful, but had a bit of pace and work rate. A sort of radio rental Helan.

I think he then had a few poor games, was put at left back where he was even worse and has barely featured since.

Think he may have taken some nasty abuse on social media too.

Aside from that, it is going swimmingly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was just about to make a thread about him, at the start of the season he played well,  Huddersfield in the cup, Charlton away and Doncaster at home stand out in my memory, he played more as a left midfielder/winger role but frightened opposition full backs by tunning at them, lad deserves another chance after his Hartlepool disaster.

1 hour ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Was just about to make a thread about him, at the start of the season he played well,  Huddersfield in the cup, Charlton away and Doncaster at home stand out in my memory, he played more as a left midfielder/winger role but frightened opposition full backs by tunning at them, lad deserves another chance after his Hartlepool disaster.

The thing is, whilst it was a bad pass I believe Wildsmith could easily have gotten to the ball if he put in the effort.

All players have made a mistake like that at some point in their careers. Doesn't mean their career is over, brush it off and come back stronger.