Update on SWFC Transfer Restrictions

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just asked him on Twitterz

The absolute ideal at this point would be an overview that covers exactly what situation we are in, the scenarios, what we can and cannot do, what it means etc

I'll try and compile but will need help with scenarios or other things missed

It would be lovely if a journo did a full list of what the restrictions are in our division. So we know exactly what Moore is up against

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It would be lovely if a journo did a full list of what the restrictions are in our division. So we know exactly what Moore is up against

Agreed - would be good as I still don't think Owls fans know what we can and cannot do as a club right now, what restrictions we are up against and what embargoes or rules there are

There are still fans who don't know what we even have restrictions on us still

And that sets up the scenario where they have unrealistic expectations

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

FOOOOOOK ME

I don’t expect you or many to agree with my opinion but that said it just proves my point that we will always argue the To$$ and never be on the same page. It’s been the same for as long as I can remember and it’ll never ever change.

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, Jim said:

. We’re just as much part of the problem as DC, DM and the players IMO? 

I bet Berahino read Owlstalk Sunday morning and thought 'that tw at Grandads been moaning about DC again. I can't be arsed anymore'

Just now, Jim said:

I don’t expect you or many to agree with my opinion but that said it just proves my point that we will always argue the To$$ and never be on the same page. It’s been the same for as long as I can remember and it’ll never ever change.

So what?
It makes sod all difference mate
We're just fans - we're irrelevant at this football club
We can moan or we can sing praises - and we do - it makes sod all difference

But let's not be trying to suggest it's our fans that are the problem or that it's our fans that got us into embargoes and restrictions

That's an outrageous thing to suggest

Shame on you

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

So what?

But let's not be trying to suggest it's our fans that are the problem or that it's our fans that got us into embargoes and restrictions

Shame on you

Now did I say the fans were responsible for embargoes and restrictions? I didn’t say that because as you say the fans aren’t.

What I meant was the general malaise, dark cloud, negativity, call it What you want that has affected this club for a very very long time. We’re all in various ways to blame for that IMO.

You were only saying this morning what you were dreading would happen should we sack DM. Isn’t that an example of what I’m talking about?

But yeah, Shame on Me. It’s the not the first time you’ve misjudged one of my posts and it probably won’t be the last? 🤣

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So what?

Shame on you

Only one man at fault for this shitshow .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Now did I say the fans were responsible for embargoes and restrictions? I didn’t say that because as you say the fans aren’t.

What I meant was the general malaise, dark cloud, negativity, call it What you want that has affected this club for a very very long time. We’re all in various ways to blame for that IMO.

You were only saying this morning what you were dreading would happen should we sack DM. Isn’t that an example of what I’m talking about?

But yeah, Shame on Me. It’s the not the first time you’ve misjudged one of my posts and it probably won’t be the last? 🤣

Nope

Not having that

14 minutes ago, Jim said:

We’re just as much part of the problem as DC, DM and the players IMO? 

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, Manwë said:

This.

When that fifth goal went in at Sunderland, I said it then that the fault laid entirely with the fans, and was proved right when the fans had a shocker at Shrewsbury.  There's no point Moore finding that rhythm if the fans are going to waste it.

Maybe a poll on whether Moore and Chansiri should sack the fans.

you need to give yer head a wobble 

the fans are the best asset this club has. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

So where in the Post you’ve highlighted it says I blame the fans for the embargoes and restrictions?

Anyway whoever’s fault it is and most on here will say DC and being the leader of the club I dare say he has to take most of the responsibility for our current predicament if not all?

The point I was trying to make is because we can never agree collectively on a way forward perhaps we are partly responsible for the current situation?

Over the years we’ve had

Anti-Board / Pro—Board

Anti-DA / Pro-DA

Anti-Wednesdayite / Pro—Wednesdayite

Anti-DC / Pro DC

and most recently Anti Supporters Trust / Pro Supporters Trust

If this list doesn’t back up my argument that as a fan base we can’t get on the same page, what does?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

So where in the Post you’ve highlighted it says I blame the fans for the embargoes and restrictions?

Anyway whoever’s fault it is and most on here will say DC and being the leader of the club I dare say he has to take most of the responsibility for our current predicament if not all?

The point I was trying to make is because we can never agree collectively on a way forward perhaps we are partly responsible for the current situation?

Over the years we’ve had

Anti-Board / Pro—Board

Anti-DA / Pro-DA

Anti-Wednesdayite / Pro—Wednesdayite

Anti-DC / Pro DC

and most recently Anti Supporters Trust / Pro Supporters Trust

If this list doesn’t back up my argument that as a fan base we can’t get on the same page, what does?

30 minutes ago, Jim said:

We’re just as much part of the problem as DC, DM and the players IMO? 

Just admit you are fan blaming 

Just admit that said our fans are as much to blame for our plight as Chansiri 

Just admit it

After all anyone and everyone can just scroll up and see that you did and read your post for themselves 

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop