Chansiri’s not daft

If we had a 100% Wednesday fan in charge of the team, who knows what the majority of us wants, he'd have that team shooting up the leagues even with average players, Carlos, Lukuhay, Pulis, Bruce, Monk and now Moore have tried but failed, why? Because they don't have Wednesday in their veins, it was just another job for them, unlike us who think about this wonderful club 24/7,we know what we want, give our fans the club back PLEASE

6 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

If we had a 100% Wednesday fan in charge of the team, who knows what the majority of us wants, he'd have that team shooting up the leagues even with average players, Carlos, Lukuhay, Pulis, Bruce, Monk and now Moore have tried but failed, why? Because they don't have Wednesday in their veins, it was just another job for them, unlike us who think about this wonderful club 24/7,we know what we want, give our fans the club back PLEASE

What’s Howard Wilkinson doing these days 🙂

• Haha 1

As a fan of the club your choices are always pretty binary. I’m going to keep watching as ever because I do it with my dad and I’ve not really got much else to do. Certainly don’t blame anyone who’s had enough because it’s fûcking dire stuff right now. 

28 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

If only it were that simple.

35 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Dave Jones got us promoted

So did Big Ron and he supports Villa

Owlstalk Shop

32 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

"OK fans , here's your club back ,here's the debt , and here's the wage bill that you will have to find every month "

" Now go and get the manager that reading Owlstalk i can see you all agree on"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ANDY said:

yes.  I know. 

but unless someone comes in and offers him  return on his investment 

what can WE. do ? 

Not a lot my friend. Vote with our feet - I know about 7 or 8 who used to sit near me who have done just that but thats cutting your nose off to spite your face if you are committed and passionate (which most are). Organise a fans protest doing what where how. Otherwise accept that with this buffoon at the helm we will continue to decline until we are virtually worthless. Ive no idea what the club is currently worth other than it will be a lot less than what he paid for it. Tell you what though Id be willing to chuck a few quid into hiring a plane pulling an appropriate message to fly over the ground when he was here (is he ever nowadays) mainly to embarrass him and let him know how much contempt many of us hold him in. I dont think he is the sort who could take public ridicule and it just might be the catalyst to start something. Otherwise I just despair at the way our (his) club is run and how it is performing. Otherwise get your head down and accept things for what they are and hope against hope that things start to improve. You could always buy a lottery ticket because I think you have a better chance of winning  that than my last observation coming true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

How'd that go when we tried it with Chris Turner?