Chansiri’s not daft

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

He knows thousands will have renewed on the recent early bird scheme. (Me included)

he knows we will sell out every away allocation  (me included)

so what do we do. 

we can’t cut off our nose to spite our face. 

im genuinely at a loss 

what do we do ??

No, he knows your daft for renewing so early and is praying on your loyalty. Unfortunately he's taking the wee wee.

This won't end well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

He knows thousands will have renewed on the recent early bird scheme. (Me included)

so what do we do. 

im genuinely at a loss 

what do we do ??

Read the title and nearly wet myself.

Guest Grandad
10 hours ago, ANDY said:

so what do we do. 

im genuinely at a loss 

what do we do ??

He's not as daft as you. Or me. 

I'm still gutted I renewed the night before the season started. I should have stuck to my guns. 

Nothing will improve here til he's gone

DC isn’t to blame for this season. Moore had a blank piece of paper and a budget more than good enough to win this league. The buck stops with him on this one. He’s made a right balls of it. 

And whatever is said about DC, he has always backed his managers, financially. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vulva said:

DC isn’t to blame for this season. Moore had a blank piece of paper and a budget more than good enough to win this league. The buck stops with him on this one. He’s made a right balls of it. 

Financially supported while being under an embargo, so freebies and loans.

That said, thankfully Moore didn't have a real transfer budget.  He's a disaster, hired by a disaster of an owner.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Grandad said:

He's not as daft as you. Or me. 

I'm still gutted I renewed the night before the season started. I should have stuck to my guns. 

Nothing will improve here til he's gone

If it's any consolation you'd be just as gutted you didn't renew too. I haven't and I hate it. Can't renew either, not whilst he owes my fellow Wednesdayites refunds and still maintains fans don't pay for anything. 

Don't have much choice though, weak as p*ss fan groups, no outside pressure from prominent local fans, no protests at games, nothing. Really thought the points deduction would have seen us mobilise as a fanbase but sadly not. 

I really want to begin something to at least voice our opinions but no idea where to start on my own. 

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Financially supported while being under an embargo, so freebies and loans.

That said, thankfully Moore didn't have a real transfer budget.  He's a disaster, hired by a disaster of an owner.

Freebies and loans over the last 20 years have been our best signings. And with our budget those freebies and loans should have been the best available at this level. Moore isn’t up to the job. Miles off. We need a new manager now, before this season is a right off. I’ve backed him all the way but it’s a results business. 

• Like 1

Fans support. 

Chairman back the club financially. 

Players and management sort the football out. 

2 out of 3 ain’t bad. The anger at the minute needs directing at those on the pitch and those organising them. Just not good enough. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vulva said:

They are both have to share some of the responsibility where the club finds itself.

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

They are both have to share some of the responsibility where the club finds itself.

Where the club found itself in May is DCs fault. Since May the blame sits firmly with Moore. The likes of Jos, Monk and Pulis did not have the luxury of building a squad from virtually scratch. Add in the likes of Bannan, Hutchinson, Palmer and Paterson, all seasoned pros at a higher level, and we should have dry bummed this league. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

Where the club found itself in May is DCs fault. Since May the blame sits firmly with Moore. The likes of Jos, Monk and Pulis did not have the luxury of building a squad from virtually scratch. Add in the likes of Bannan, Hutchinson, Palmer and Paterson, all seasoned pros at a higher level, and we should have dry bummed this league. 

So who is responsible for hiring the manager? Until we cut the head off the snake it will always dictate the path we travel

• Like 1