Chansiri’s not daft

The squad proving itself to be a mid level league one set of players, the manager proving he can’t get more than the sum of its parts from the squad, the chairman continuing to run the club horrifically. Something will eventually give, the fans will always suffer.

6 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

What we might do is sack Moore then get the replacement at the end of the transfer window. 

Which would make no sense. 

Or even get the new boss in once the window has shut, after having let one of the backroom team run the show for a few weeks before deciding he was no good either.

As if DC would do that....

21 minutes ago, ANDY said:

He’s tapped into the goose that lays the golden egg. 

we’re not gonna desert our team 

he knows this. He feeds of this. 

what can we do. 

I don’t have any answers. I’m as lost as the next bloke 

You'd have thought that losing millions upon millions every year, all through terrible decisions and acting the same way 5 years in a row, refusing to employ people who know what they're doing, would maybe make him change his ways.

But alas.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I hate Chansiri with every bone in my body, I hate what he's done to our club and I fear the worst is yet to come .. BUT he's provided a manager he had faith in with a squad MORE than capable of being champions of this league. 

The issue is .. the manager he's trusted has so far shown himself to be inept in every department possible. 

The mix of chairman and manager at the moment is genuinely terrible. 

Hate? Really?

• Like 1

Guest The Claw
37 minutes ago, ANDY said:

He knows thousands will have renewed on the recent early bird scheme. (Me included)

he knows we will sell out every away allocation  (me included)

so what do we do. 

we can’t cut off our nose to spite our face. 

im genuinely at a loss 

what do we do ??

refund

36 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just need to hope he gets a managerial appointment right, he rarely does.

Can’t say he didn’t back the manager in the summer. Yes he’s the reason we are in this league, but its still a very good squad for this level in my opinion. 

I agree with that. 

We’re not automatic promotion contenders, but we should be play-off wallahs.

We’ve got the advantage of Hillsborough, when we’ve got a manager who gets us firing, as Jones did when he came in.

We’re wasting that, and the season, sticking with Moore.

43 minutes ago, ANDY said:

He knows thousands will have renewed on the recent early bird scheme. (Me included)

he knows we will sell out every away allocation  (me included)

so what do we do. 

we can’t cut off our nose to spite our face. 

im genuinely at a loss 

what do we do ??

Yes you can and should cut your nose off to spite your face as you put it. Our fans are becoming part of the problem, vote with your feet;  don't go to the games, home or away.

This chairman, manager, players do not respect you or the efforts and sacrifices you and other supporters make.

#Time for change

35 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just need to hope he gets a managerial appointment right, he rarely does.

Can’t say he didn’t back the manager in the summer. Yes he’s the reason we are in this league, but its still a very good squad for this level in my opinion. 

How did he back the manager? 

It probably cost him diddly squat as we couldn't spend any money anyway. He backed getting rid of the expensive dross we had and replaced them with inexpensive dross. He made the club slightly financially less broke. 

He's still responsible for EVERYTHING that happens at the club as he is the only person responsible for making decisions. 

There is no board of directors to dilute or dispute the Chairman/owner/dictators  decisions. 

He alone has the last word who is hired and fired so Chansiri is responsible for everything at the club. It's what he wants. 

He can tell the manager who to sign and tell him who he doesn't want. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I agree with that. 

We’re not automatic promotion contenders, but we should be play-off wallahs.

We’ve got the advantage of Hillsborough, when we’ve got a manager who gets us firing, as Jones did when he came in.

We’re wasting that, and the season, sticking with Moore.

We aren’t the only ‘big club’ at this level who are struggling to bounce back. See Ipswich, Charlton and Portsmouth. Sunderland have been down here a while now.

I think the expectation is far too great and every smaller club wants to get one over on us. It’s a mental thing. But that’s not being helped by injuries and a manager who is playing players out of position.