When will we know ...

... when we've hit the bottom?

Been on the slide since the Hull defeat at Wembley and each time we hit a new low I console myself thinking that we've hit the bottom.

Yet no, time and again we find new lows, never seeming to find even a temporary recipe for some success, something that all teams find periodically.

I'm a stoic optimist yet after so many years of this tripe I genuinely wonder what it will take to get this great club back on the map and give it's long suffering and loyal fans some well overdue payback.

I'd like to think we've now hit our lowest point occupying mid table in division 3 but, in all honesty, I can't dismiss the possibility that we haven't.

Come on Wednesday FFS™ ©

I guess we are on a crossroad right now:

- either we work our way up back to the Championship to stay there. IMO that involves patience, development of our young players  and resiliance if things go wrong.  
  Today I am very frustrated with the manager and the players, but I believe that we will have to give him (and most of the players) time to develop  and lead us back up

- or we continue our downwards spiral by trying to do find a quick way out of this mess by buying the success instead of working for it. Changing managers, buying
  expensive players did get us into this situation, didn't it?

• Like 1