Managers We Didn’t Get When They Were Available

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How long will you give your choice of manager to get promotion?

If we do get another manager this week (here's hoping) then I'll give him until the transfer window opens next January.

In that time if he hasn't managed to get us promoted via the play-offs this season & we are not top 2 come next Jan then off he goes.

And I couldn't care less whether DM or anyone else is a 'nice guy' ... I don't want to have dinner with him, I want him to get us promoted playing football that we can enjoy and not this dirge we currently have served up.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

If we do get another manager this week (here's hoping) then I'll give him until the transfer window opens next January.

In that time if he hasn't managed to get us promoted via the play-offs this season & we are not top 2 come next Jan then off he goes.

And I couldn't care less whether DM or anyone else is a 'nice guy' ... I don't want to have dinner with him, I want him to get us promoted playing football that we can enjoy and not this dirge we currently have served up.

Then I believe that's why we are where we are, that we sack managers far to quickly not given them chance to grow the club.  Lets hope its the next one who happens along.

As a matter of interest who would be your choice?

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Then I believe that's why we are where we are, that we sack managers far to quickly not given them chance to grow the club.  Lets hope its the next one who happens along.

As a matter of interest who would be your choice?

Yep we obviously disagree but hey ho.

I would throw Neil Lennon into the frame.

He might laugh in Chansiri's face but he's managed a very big club in a 2 team league & seems very strong minded so won't be fazed by anything this club might throw at him.

Quite a miserable, nasty tempered guy ... If it doesn't work just sack him next January lol 

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

Yep we obviously disagree but hey ho.

I would throw Neil Lennon into the frame.

He might laugh in Chansiri's face but he's managed a very big club in a 2 team league & seems very strong minded so won't be fazed by anything this club might throw at him.

Quite a miserable, nasty tempered guy ... If it doesn't work just sack him next January lol 

That's not a bad shout but probably out of our league.

• Like 1