Shrewsbury Town - Wednesday - OMDT

Guest Jack the Hat
6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

am having to wrack me brains for who picked the manager now?

any ideas?

Silly comment. Chansiri made a bad appointment, but that doesn't mean Moore is not culpable for what happens on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Things starting to click into place.  Reminds me of the Lego Star wars millennium falcon.  Soon, it'll all be clicked in and ready to destroy Shrewsbury.

Were mooching along,picking a point up here and there,no clue,no direction,limited ability,big wage bill and above all....shyte manager...act now or stay in div 1..ffs...

• Haha 1

It's taken an hour for Corbeanu to make a cross from the wing. He only did that because Bannan's pass only allowed him to cross it. 

Too many players having a bad game again including Bannan. Who will now run around like a nutter to tey and make up for it. Berahino becomes worse with every game. Bad first touch, bad positioning and not working hard enough. Not many players doing enough again. Letting DM and the fans down badly. Hopefully getting back into the game a bit now, but no excuses from the players.

3 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Not allowed to sign anyone for a fee

Limited to frees and loans, and even then the wages have to fit within EFL guidance 

Failed to pay the players the week prior to the game against Derby

So yes, let’s just blame Chansiri. 

And who got us into that position??

So yes, let's just blame fuckinChansiri.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

We have one of the best squads in the league. Are you saying Moore is not culpable? 

No, I think Moore is to blame for a lot of stuff. But ultimately Chansiri is the reason why we find ourselves in League 1. 

Do we have one of the best squads?  Not sure we do tbh. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 1

Bannans been turgid all season. Slow in possession. 

Pirouettes to nowhere every single time he has ball.

Corners on top of keeper every time. We may as well just put one player in box.

Keeps playing wonder balls to forwards like he's still playing with hooper, FF, Joao, Wallace etc.

Weak as pish.

Chip on shoulder. 

Moans at everyone for anything at all.

Yes he's probably in our top three "best" players. But that isn't anything to write home about or make him a good player, he hasn't done much for a couple of seasons. Hence why hes still with us!!!!

Sick of him, sick of the lot of em, sick of Moore.

Dreadful

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, I reckon you round up a random XI from this site and we'd give the current Wednesday team at present. 

I'm in I'm half blind and have a foooked spine and I'd still fig battle harder than these bustards.