Shrewsbury Town - Wednesday - OMDT

With Luongo serving the last match of his ban and with Dunkley out, I really fear the worst. Shrewsbury will know we have a soft underbelly and will target it every chance they get. I wouldn't be surprised to see Paterson brought back into defence, but either way, it's looking desperate.

I just hope Windass is fit and we're able to at least offer a bit more of a threat at the other end of the pitch. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

No hangovers today. We must put this right.

I expect a performance worthy of the shirt.

Can you get into the dressing room and explain what that means to the players. They seem to have lost the plot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest 123adam789

The depths this club as sunk to. We are like shiitting dogs at the propect of playing this well known team from the mighty county of Shropshire.  Thanks DC, DM and not forgetting that shower who pull on the blue and white striped shirt.  

Wednesday go into this strong, with a team seeking vengeance, and vengeance shall be delivered.

"Is it Shrew or is it Shrow?" will never be asked again.  "What disaster took place here?" will be the question asked when the aforementioned town is demolished by the Wednesday, and all that remains are a smoking ruin and a rubble of limbs and skulls.

Owls eat shrews, a well known fact.  Today, we feast.

Shrewsbury 1 Wednesday 2. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year to you and Stubbs your Lordship and everyone on Owlstalk. 

Let's hope for a better 2022 all round. 

Shrewsbury? With all due respect to them. Who are they? 

Where are they? 

What have they achieved? 

You couldn't image us playing Shrewsbury in a League 1 game even a couple of years ago. 

Regrettably we now have to accept that this is the level we are at and hope that we manage to scrape a win. 

How the mighty (massive) are fallen. 

Thanks Mr Chansiri. You really have wrecked our club. 

A succession of mistakes and misconstrued actions leave us with our first game in a new year being at SHREWSBURY. 

Aaargh. 

7 nil to the once mighty and respected Sheffield Wednesday. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Excellent as ever Sir, I really hope we tonk them as we were tonked by Sunderland, and get this year off to a cracking start. 

But I'm not overoptimistic, we seem to be at a bit of a nadir, injured and rudderless, like a huge whale being pursued by a pack of hungry badgers.

Come on Wednesday!