Theo

Get Theo on the pitch and up the pitch, he provides both an out ball and an instant attacking threat. Stop this stupid idea that we can pass our way from the penalty area slowly up the pitch, by which time the defence are ready or, has often been the case, we have lost the ball in a dangerous position. Also focus getting support into the box, Theo supplies a number of decent crosses but are often unproductive because there is little support IMO.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

it isn’t just the Sunderland game when Corbeanu has started on the bench though. Ridiculous decision making from Moore. 

He was injured early in. He is a kid who us still developing, no one knows what goes on in training.  Has potential still naive but certainly somewhat over hyped by some.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

He was injured early in. He is a kid who us still developing, no one knows what goes on in training.  Has potential still naive but certainly somewhat over hyped by some.

Whether he is overhyped or not they could not handle him at Hillsborough what manager in their right mind would leave a player who they could not deal with on the bench? Lee Johnson will of been delighted when he saw he wasn’t starting. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

Whether he is overhyped or not they could not handle him at Hillsborough what manager in their right mind would leave a player who they could not deal with on the bench? Lee Johnson will of been delighted when he saw he wasn’t starting. 

Why was he on the bench ? Who knows due to covid. One thing for sure we would have got hammered either way.

4 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Why was he on the bench ? Who knows due to covid. One thing for sure we would have got hammered either way.

I have no idea that is my point. It’s still true he tore them apart at home and he was clearly fit enough to play a part because he came on as a sub when the score was already 4-0 I’d of said “get f***** Darren you didn’t need me at the start don’t bring me on now when it’s all over”

The constant stop start use of Theo is crazy.

In his 5 starts we have won 4, incidentally they’re actually our last 4 wins.

In those 5 starts he has contributed 2 goals & 2 assists. 

Even stranger is his treatment during the Wycombe & Portsmouth games. He had just started 4 games, winning 3, scoring 2 & assisted 2 in those 4 games he’s then dropped and given 17 minutes against Wycombe and didn’t get a kick against Portsmouth.

🤯 

Edited by 0114
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sheffwed1 said:

I have no idea that is my point. It’s still true he tore them apart at home and he was clearly fit enough to play a part because he came on as a sub when the score was already 4-0 I’d of said “get f***** Darren you didn’t need me at the start don’t bring me on now when it’s all over”

If that was your attitude it would be a kick up the backside and back to Wolves. As i said you have no idea why he was on the bench but assume away.

14 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

If that was your attitude it would be a kick up the backside and back to Wolves. As i said you have no idea why he was on the bench but assume away.

Like I say he was fit enough to come on……

why not start him then take him off if needed?

Moore is barmy. Face it 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What we saying after todays performance?

Will most likely get dropped for 5 games, feel like he gets held to higher standard by Moore.

Was poor today but so was everyone, nothing came off for him.

However still think he starts as he is direct and has quality in him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What we saying after todays performance?

He was poor today, but then the whole team played poor. And he’s once again being played out of position. He looked a lot better in the last 15 mins, running at their left back from the right. That’s his best position. That’s where he’s made the most impact and that’s where he’s started most of his games for Wolves in the academy. He’s a right winger. Only us would sign a talented right winger, then play him as a left wingback. He needs to be starting every game on the right. 

There’s no justification for leaving him out if he’s fit. Like someone else has noted, he’s started 6 games, and he’s scored 2 and made 2. And he should have had more assists, but for some woeful finishing. 

• Like 1