The end of the world?

Guest Grandad

3 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

At last a sensible  dose of reality. There are still people on here who think we have the strongest squad in the league. Sorry I dont get it they are what they are freebies and loan players.

We have the biggest wage bill in the league..so if it’s not the strongest squad in the league..whos fault is that??

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The coach said:

We have the biggest wage bill in the league..so if it’s not the strongest squad in the league..whos fault is that??

In my humble view the Chairman. Because of his financial mismanagement and trying to hoodwink the EFL we are stuck with free transfers and loans. Therefore any manager has to manage to some extent with one hand tied behind his back. That said Im not a huge fan of the current manager but wish him well all the same.

My Sunderland mate thinks Owlstalk is hilarious. 

He says it's exactly what their forum was like first season they came down. 

We need to understand that this league is horrible and that nobody is nailed on to get out of it. Getting thrashed unexpectedly is part of the drill down here. 

That said - as I've said before - starting M-L over Corbeanu is unforgivable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No, he oversees transfer strategy and decides what wages to pay, though.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No, he oversees transfer strategy and decides what wages to pay, though.

Eh.? We are paying more than any other club in the division....dazza has failed to put a decent team together..I think too many people over egged our rubbish unbeaten run..that wer just basically a load of negative draws

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The coach said:

Eh.? We are paying more than any other club in the division....dazza has failed to put a decent team together..I think too many people over egged our rubbish unbeaten run..that wer just basically a load of negative draws

Are we? Do you have a link to that, as I've genuinely not seen it anywhere?

If we are, I imagine a large chunk of that will be the remnants of our bloated Championship-era bloated wage bill, with the likes of Bannan, Paterson, Windass, Luongo, Iorfa etc on more than almost all of our summer recruits.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

All have a good pedigree.... 

And I have to laugh at

" Just six months " lol

How long do you give him?  Many many other managers.. " Manage "  Just fine. . 

And how many poster's have stated on here that this squad is not good enough?.

We are still shopping for player's in the basement of Poundland, until July of this Year.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Grandad said:

Of course there's room for disagreement - that's exactly what this site is about. As long as it's done respectfully and without resorting to abuse. 

Happy New Year to you. And everybody else, regardless of whether you agree or disagree, or even if you think I'm a monumental no b. 

Same to you and yours, and all in the Wednesday family. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

And how many poster's have stated on here that this squad is not good enough?.

We are still shopping for player's in the basement of Poundland, until July of this Year.

Stop making excuses for them. They're " Professional " footballers....each of these players should be able to hold their own in this division.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Stop making excuses for them. They're " Professional " footballers....each of these players should be able to hold their own in this division.

This!!! I’m fed up of hearing how this group are doing ok, they’re absolutely not. We’re 3 points above Accrington, their first XI salary total 13k. 

So an entire team that earns less than many of our players do individually are there or there shouts vs us. It’s an absolute disgrace.

Most weeks I think how is it possible that we get out played, out worked, out fought…. The value we get for the money we spend is terrible. 

If our midfield was 3 of FDB, Adeniran, Hunt, Waldock and Luongo if fit, would it get overrun more or less?? 

Players like Bannan or being nullified by cloggers earning hundreds of quid a week, and some on here think he’s good enough for a top championship team. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Grandad
On 31/12/2021 at 09:25, Grandad said:

Is it?

Yes it is you senile idiot. 

Get him gone Chansiri. Then refund the fans and pack up and **** off yourself