• Paterson
    • Gregory
    • Dele-Bashiru
    • Brennan
    • Corbeanu
    • Adeniran

Had another couple of cans to mull over the shambles I've just witnessed. 😠

BPF 6
Hunt 2 (******** poor mistake for the 2nd)
Palmer 1 (Was playing in a different virtual reality, worst I've ever seen from him)
Dunkley 4 (Glass legs but cant blame him personally for the collapse even though it was a cause)
Brennan 6 (Young lad still learning his trade not helped by the players around him)
Johnson 3 (Did look interested and tried but so slow to react and weak in the air - definitely Not a CB !!!)
NMLaing 3 (So right footed, why was he playing there? Totally lost !! 3 points as cant be his choice o be LWB)
Bannan 5  (Tried but Pritchard had his pants down by far and needs a bodyguard to do the tough stuff - hardly on the ball)
Dele-B  3  (Can see his instructions are to get forward which he did before the 1st goal - Young player who threw the towel in too early) 
Wing 2  (Runs around alot doing nothing - very weak in the tackle, poor composure with the ball, and still the Barn door is intact 😩)
Gregory 4  (tried early on, but hard when you are alongside a partner that canna be arsed)
Paterson 1 (Useless, worst performance from him. No energy, no control, lots of shoulder shrugging - get rid)
Moore 0 (Poor tactics first half with high line and not enough pressing.   Half time no changes, expected players to come out fired up after half time but looked like they'd hit the chamomile worse. Your time has come to step down)

Fans  200 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Interesting to see if any of the scores get lower than Cameron Dawson in the 3-0 at Rotherham last year.

Awful performance. Not much more to be said. But just for the record books, here are my scores:

Peacock-Farrell: 5 - MoM. Didn't play particularly well, but I can't really penalise him as our defence gave Sunderland so many tap-ins and at least he managed to save some of them. Camera kept panning to him and his expression mainly said 'Where the **** is my defence?!'

Palmer: 2 - Looked completely lost in the central position. Stewart had the freedom of Tyneside at times.

Dunkley: 4 - shaky start, 1st goal was marginally offside but should have stepped up sooner. Bit of a bizarre tantrum too if he was injured.

Johnson: 3 - Dawdling for the second goal. Lacked aggression all night.

Hunt: 3 - Started brightly but the lethargy got to him too eventually.

Mendez-Laing: 4 - Got in behind them a few times and looked bright in patches, but they also exploited the space in behind him.

Wing: 3 - Started the game quite well, lovely crossfield pass to Hunt, but lost confidence and was all over the place by the end

Bannan: 4 - Some of the usual nice touches. And never gave up. But could he have tried to slow down the tempo when we lost Dunkley and get us to play with a bit more composure? 

Dele-Bashiru: 3 - Flattering to deceive for the most part

Paterson: 2 - offered us very little, lost the ball all the time, no pace, no clever movement. Not a striker. Not often I long to see Berahino come off the bench.

Gregory: 3 - wasn't really involved in the game much.

Brennan: 3 - looked lost at times

Corbeanu: 4 - never really did much but its hard coming on at 4-0 down

Adeniran: 4 - chance to get back to fitness in what was a glorified testimonial by the last few minutes

Dunkley: 4 - shaky start, 1st goal was marginally offside but should have stepped up sooner. Bit of a bizarre tantrum too if he was injured.

That puzzled me too. Why would you have a set to with the manager for being taken off injured.
Odd to say the least and didn’t seem at all happy about being subbed.

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

That puzzled me too. Why would you have a set to with the manager for being taken off injured.

Was it Stuart Pearce who once tried to run off a broken leg? Maybe Dunkley thought it was just a knock that would calm down after a couple of mins...

39 minutes ago, Blatter said:

He was just frustrated 

• Like 3

BPF                              5   bums off seats moments defending far post where no one on duty. It could have been 8 goals conceded.

Brennan                      5   Quite solid as Dunkley left the post.

Bannan                        5  MOTM best on show of a poor bunch.

The rest                       3  No more, no less. Can't waste more time on this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

He needs to make changes for the next game. Corbeanu has to start. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Corbeanu wasn't even here for the next game. He'll be asking to go back to Wolves on 1st January, so they can loan him out to a club that will play him . Halfway through the season and only started 5 games, what a joke!

What's NML done to be picked instead of him tonight?

• Like 4

Peacock-Farrell 2 - felt like he should've done better for goal 2 and barely made a save. Was left horribly exposed.

Palmer 2 - poor performance

Dunkley 3 - Slower than tortoise. Constantly beat by Stewart up top. 

Johnson 3 - poor on the ball and poor off the ball. Worst performance in some time.

Hunt 4 - one of two players who looked like scoring but can't cross without creating earthquakes in Brazil.

FDB 2 - offered a little physically. Didn't get on the ball enough.

Wing 3 - Had some decent moments. Nearly scored with a well-struck half volley. But it just isn't working is it?

Bannan 4-  Excellent tackle to deny Stewart. Good ball to play NML through. Not much else.

Mendez-Laing 5 - did well first half, beat his man time and time again. Should've done better when played through by Bannan. Second half anonymous. 

Paterson 2 - couple of nice touches but never had a shot.

Gregory 2 - completely absent.

Brennan 2 - torrid time for him.

BPF  -   5    Not perfect but horribly exposed

Dunkley    -    2    -     Oh dear    

Palmer    -    1    -   WTF ?......oh....sorry , forgot we cant criticize "Liam" as it makes us "haterz"

Johnson    -    2     -   The back 3 honeymoon period appears to be over :biggrin:

Brennan    -    2    -    I will cut him some slack as he shouldnt have been pitched into this by the clueless DM

Hunt    -    3    -    Had a decent 15 mins which is 15 mins more than most

Dele-Bashiru    -    1    -    The new Dave Jones 

Bannan    -    5    -     Tried....................which is a damn sight more than most of them did.

Wing    -    2    -    I am guessing Wilder had someone watching this.....which means we are probably stuck with him till May

Mendez-Laing   -     3    -    Another DM positional masterstroke

Gregory   -   2    -    Non-existent

Paterson    -    1    -    Awful............not a striker

DM.......................christ where to start ?............................suffice to say I dont know how many more pathetic, spineless collapses we need to see to tell us what we all ( even the DM fans secretly ) know

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1