Moore Out

The only way Bruce would even contemplate returning, would be if he genuinely felt regret at the way he departed last time. 

On the other hand, if he left because (as some on here have said) he saw the state of the club under DC and wanted out, then he’s hardly likely to even consider it as even a worst-case option. 

He’s either going to slip quietly into retirement, or take up a decent Championship job once the Ashes debacle is over. 

An appointment of someone like Alex Neil would be the very best we could hope for and all I can say is……

GERRONWI’IT CHANSIRI!

If Moore carries on as Manager of SWFC this is going to turn very nasty.

The majority of supporters have had enough of him managing the team:

• Bizarre formations and tactics
  • Strange selection decisions (including favouritism)
  • Players played out of position
  • Inept substitutions

And worst of all a complete lack of player motivation.

He has clearly lost the dressing room as the players are not fighting for the cause.

A decisive decision to dismiss now at the start of this two week break could save our season (and our finances next year).

Please do not accept the massive underperformance under Moore as promotion could still be on with a proper manager in charge.

• Like 2

This is the time for decisive action from DC.

Moore has never achieved a promotion despite managing WBA, the clear Championship favourites that year.

West Brom, where he was a genuine legend as a player were cool and clinical and fired him just into the New Year.

They realised Moore was never going to get them promoted and now history is repeating itself at SWFC.

The promotion goal that Moore was set could still be realised but it needs a new Manager in his stead.

Time is running out and his dismissal needs to happen this week!

• Like 4

Guest 123adam789
42 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

If Moore carries on as Manager of SWFC this is going to turn very nasty.

The majority of supporters have had enough of him managing the team:

• Bizarre formations and tactics
  • Strange selection decisions (including favouritism)
  • Players played out of position
  • Inept substitutions

And worst of all a complete lack of player motivation.

He has clearly lost the dressing room as the players are not fighting for the cause.

A decisive decision to dismiss now at the start of this two week break could save our season (and our finances next year).

Please do not accept the massive underperformance under Moore as promotion could still be on with a proper manager in charge.

Its a big 'if' but look at this scenario. DM is the ideal yes man for DC. DC pulls all the strings but he needs a front man , manager whatever you like to call it. DC and his'son' have complete control of day to day running, team selection etc etc. Like said many times, this is a big toy for his son. Money no object but having the control of a reasonable size club as Wedenesday in the Englsig football league carries a fair amount status. DM as no control whatsoever, the players know this and think, rounduns to all this , why shouldnt we as team and  the manager have the control of day today tactics selection etc not someone who knows nothing about the game. It would answer why there as been a dramatic dip in form/couldnt care less attitude not by the odd player but the majority.

What is DM expected to say to reporters after a another complete lacklustre displaying when only the players and manager know whats going off behind the scenes. I know it sounds a little over the top, but anyone else got better theories or facts as to what the hell is going off at our  club. Something is drastically wrong which we all know but dont know what. By the way, Im in no way defending DM as personally  think on top of what I have just said, he is way out of his depth. I know I'm grasping at straws its that desperate and probably get slated but thats how my mind is working at this moment in time.

On 02/01/2022 at 18:06, Owls Loyal said:

Truly dreadful manager.

Cannot motivate the players who have clearly given up.

Despite all the ongoing problems at Wednesday, the manager and team should a least put up a fight. Look at Derby, in a bigger mess than us yet their team is fighting and winning.

It is unforgiveable that we simply give up.  I am so angry.

Moore is without a doubt a dreadful manager, everyone can see that now. He is a loveable bloke and every Owls fan was willing him to succeed , no-one has a bad word to say about him personally. That's not the point, he is paid well, has had a chance and completely failed in every aspect of football management.

I'd rather have someone I dislike and achieve some success, I've had enough after a quarter of a century of failure.