Moore Out

8 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Gregory: good signing

Windass: barely plays

Paterson: bang average, no defined position under any monk, Pulis or Moore, not good enough

Wing: looks half decent but not done enough with so many chances in the middle

Bannan: best player for us, doesn’t do it against the top teams in the league though (didn’t in the championship either)

BPF: good signing (has cost us points though)

You can’t just blame Moore, it’s too short sighted.

Patersons been played all over,personally i think he could have been very effective playing behind Gregory & Windass,in an attacking role where he could have scored goals from midfield.

We never really have set up to steam roller opponents far from it,and havnt seen the best of Wing,under DM a player who was outstanding last season,in a higher Division...

Happy NEW YEAR by the way....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Patersons been played all over,personally i think he could have been very effective playing behind Gregory & Windass,in an attacking role where he could have scored goals from midfield.

We never really have set up to steam roller opponents far from it,and havnt seen the best of Wing,under DM a player who was outstanding last season,in a higher Division...

Happy NEW YEAR by the way....

Yeah, Happy New Year! My resolution is to not get too high or too low based on Wednesday results/performances. It will last until Sunday! Have a good one!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Yeah, Happy New Year! My resolution is to not get too high or too low based on Wednesday results/performances. It will last until Sunday! Have a good one!

High or low i will love and support my Club always.....moved to Hillsborough from a very dirty Industrial Darnall age 4 in 1960...lived my first 30 Years of life within sight of the floodlights....

Used to get the 'Green Un' sent out to me when abroad in the Army......

Blue and White in my veins.......WAWAW

• Like 2

Guest 123adam789
9 hours ago, Django said:

The players aren’t robots, they’re human and they’re probably as frustrated as most of us are with how Moore sets the team up. As soon as it starts to go south, heads drop, it’s human nature and no individual performance can rescue a collective horror show 

You lost me on the misquoted players arnt robots. If you think that  performabce for whatever reason was acceptable then that's your perogative. 

On 30/12/2021 at 22:01, catdog1121 said:

Genuinely though before we start the Moore out...  Who would you get in to replace?  Is there anyone better that would be willing to come here, we had a merry go round of managers last season, that didnt exactly work out...  Sunderland are in great form, it was always going to be tough.  We need to strengthen in the transfer window, Moore at least seems to attract players.  

Aye

He’s “attracted” the ‘players’ (sic) that got gubbed 5 nowt

On 30/12/2021 at 22:07, catdog1121 said:

The issue of not enough goals still exist from last season...  And we still have an issue between the sticks, BPF is better than we have got but nothing special.  Were laking in defence..  It wont be easy to fix these issues..  L1 is a tough league to get out of,  looking at the clubs that could come down this year its unlikely to get easier..    Were a few players short of a top L1 team, those players would make the difference in the silly last min goals we have conceded meaning a draw rather than a win and scoring a few extra goals turning a draw into a win.. 

Is 11 a “few”🤔

1 hour ago, Truth is out there said:

Is that Ryan Lowe the architect of Plymouth Argyle’s heady position of 4th in the division six points above SWFC having played a game more ?

OK, don't judge him over those 4 games, they spanked us 3-0 twice, playing good attacking football, that Ryan Lowe

3 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

OK, don't judge him over those 4 games, they spanked us 3-0 twice, playing good attacking football, that Ryan Lowe

Not sure which 4 games you’re referring to 

Reckon your  “spanking” & “good attacking football” criteria ( which likely go hand in hand ?) doesn’t really set a high bar does it ?

5 hours ago, Truth is out there said:

Aye

He’s “attracted” the ‘players’ (sic) that got gubbed 5 nowt

When we finished 3rd in the entire country back in 1992 with a squad full of legends (our highest in the last 61 years), it's worth recalling we had 1-6 and 1-7 defeats that season barely a month apart.

Guest 123adam789
On 31/12/2021 at 11:03, megsonstheman said:

We are stuck with Chansisri . He needs to have conversations with some of excessive numbers of backroom staff who supposedly support Moore. He needs to ask the fitness coach why this team are so lethargic, he needs to ask the physios why we have so many injuries, he needs to ask the sports psychologist why the team is so weak mentally.

It's no good asking Moore cos he's obviously a yes man with no backbone.

Lat of all he needs to call Bannan as captain and who has worked under some decent managers, to ask him his opinion if this managers up to the job

For starters, do you really believe Bannan is a good captain. The one who openly berates the younger members of the team when they ******** up. Also I cant believe that you think the  Chairman  (I think thats who you mean) should approach the captain to ask his opinion on the manager. One way to smash a dressing room to bits I suppose.

On 30/12/2021 at 22:05, @owlstalk said:

I could cope with the manager being sacked if that's what had to happen

I could cope with that

I could cope with Chansiri making a change to try and ignite the season

I could 

I could cope with it

But I know for a 100% FACT that I could not cope with what would come next

First it would be the 'Big's that are suggested by our fans

"Big Sam"
"Big Ron"
"Big Jim"
"Big Mick"

Then it would (as it always does) move onto

Why not give it Waddle? He knows the club
Why not give it John Sheridan? He knows the club
Why not give it Ryan Lowe? He knows the club
Why not give it xxxxxxxxxxx insert ex player here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ? He knows the club

Then it would be

Why not give Neil Warnock the job till the end of the season

That's bad enough

But then we'd also get stuff like....

Get Carlos Back

For months

Months it would go on with some of our fans doing the above all day every day

I 100% could NOT cope with THAT again

indignation-jump-1.gif

Its started already 

Today we have had Carlos, Big Sam and even a Neil Warnock

ffs

Owlstalk Shop

I too would be unsure about a Bruce return and I am not sure he would want the job anyway.

But the candidacy of Alex Neil looks strong.

Aged 40 and two promotions already as a manager.

He has the know how, tenacioty and toughness to win a promotion.