Moore Out

2 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Don't know how many times I've said it this season but for gods sake get rid. This isn't the person who is going to take us up. His record is shocking. We've got one of the best squads in the league and he doesn't get the best out of them.

Yeh cus I’m sure loads of successful managers would be climbing over each other to take the job on…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, parajack said:

L1 clearly is not  a  tough League to get out of,Rotherham have been relegated to it 3 times,and if they get out this Year,they will have been relegated and got straight back out to the Championship 3 times consecutively. Barnsley also got out straight away.....WW promoted last Year and in a play off position currently...

stop repeating DM rhetoric 

Well said  - I am sure I read on here that DM was a good pick because he knew this league so well and had contacts who could get us top loan players in at this level? Coupled with all the Championship players on our books then should we reasonably expect to be competing with the Rotherhams of this world, let alone not being able to beat the Shrewsburys and Gillinghams at home? Is that really too much to ask or expect? This is too big a job for DM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Daz said:

Well said  - I am sure I read on here that DM was a good pick because he knew this league so well and had contacts who could get us top loan players in at this level? Coupled with all the Championship players on our books then should we reasonably expect to be competing with the Rotherhams of this world, let alone not being able to beat the Shrewsburys and Gillinghams at home? Is that really too much to ask or expect? This is too big a job for DM.

We don’t have championship players. Unless you’re referring to those that slumped to relegation last season and failed to compete at championship level under 3 different managers. The club is in a mess off the field, hence the transfer restrictions were under, we got relegated last season after a disastrous campaign, we under threat of a points deduction if we fail to pay our players (again) and we’ve assembled a squad of failed freebies and loans. We’re in a mess and this season could have been a lot worse.  Those fans that think we were going to do a Rotherham or steam roll teams every week are deluded. Look at Sunderland, how many seasons have they struggled to get out of league one. We’re in the same boat I’m afraid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest 123adam789
6 hours ago, owls maniac said:

He keeps appointing flops. Does anyone trust him to get the next one right? He’s the constant. 

Its not just the manager. Lets look closely at these extremely well paid players who dont give a flying f**k about the shirt they are wearing.  Along with a chairman who is clearly out of his depth, changing the manager is not the only answer. Moore is totally inept but to change things around, this club needs a complete overall from top to bottom. Start at the top and work downwards. After last night the players ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Chansiri needs to wake up fast

There’s nothing to suggest that Moore can turn this around, he’s achieved nothing as a manager and he’s completely stinking the place out

Moore said he laid into the players last night, well I hope some of the players stood up and gave him some back and told him some home truths, because hes the architect of this mess 

Edited by Django
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Django said:

There’s nothing to suggest that Moore can turn this around, he’s achieved nothing as a manager and he’s completely stinking the place out

Moore said he laid into the players last night, well I hope some of the players stood up and gave him some back and told him some home truths, because hes the architect of this mess 

Chansiri isn't capable as well ...we all know this, apart from Steve Bruce who by the way took the pìss making us wait ages whilst he finished watching cricket he has appointed a string of terrible managers and I actually include Carlos in that especially the money that was spent under his watch.

Chansiri is the main problem this club has and DM is an extention.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Chansiri isn't capable as well ...we all know this, apart from Steve Bruce who by the way took the pìss making us wait ages whilst he finished watching cricket he has appointed a string of terrible managers and I actually include Carlos in that especially the money that was spent under his watch.

Chansiri is the main problem this club has and DM is an extention.

I’m hoping that one day he gets lucky, like McCabe did with Wilder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Django said:

I’m hoping that one day he gets lucky, like McCabe did with Wilder

That’s the problem though

Chansiri couldn’t handle a manager like wilder

Just like the bog role Prince couldn’t handle him

The ego of both chairmen makes them think they can footballing decisions instead of leaving it to the experts.

Its exactly the reason both clubs are screwed

• Like 1

We are stuck with Chansisri . He needs to have conversations with some of excessive numbers of backroom staff who supposedly support Moore. He needs to ask the fitness coach why this team are so lethargic, he needs to ask the physios why we have so many injuries, he needs to ask the sports psychologist why the team is so weak mentally.

It's no good asking Moore cos he's obviously a yes man with no backbone.

Lat of all he needs to call Bannan as captain and who has worked under some decent managers, to ask him his opinion if this managers up to the job

10 hours ago, Daz said:

Totally agree which doesnt mean DM a bad person or not a decent human being(he clearly is) he isnt the right fix for us,and that was clear in my view when he insisted on trying to play it out in a relegation battle,which cost us dearly....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 109Waddle said:

We don’t have championship players. Unless you’re referring to those that slumped to relegation last season and failed to compete at championship level under 3 different managers. The club is in a mess off the field, hence the transfer restrictions were under, we got relegated last season after a disastrous campaign, we under threat of a points deduction if we fail to pay our players (again) and we’ve assembled a squad of failed freebies and loans. We’re in a mess and this season could have been a lot worse.  Those fans that think we were going to do a Rotherham or steam roll teams every week are deluded. Look at Sunderland, how many seasons have they struggled to get out of league one. We’re in the same boat I’m afraid.

Simply not accurate at all.....we were relegated by an EFL deduction...without which we would have remained a Championship Club.....We are not in the same boat as 'Sunderland' who have been stagnating in this League for Years,and bound by a salary cap,but are more similar to Rotherham & WW teams relegated with us,(and should reasonably expect our squad to do at least as good)

We have the best midfielder in the Division in BB,and with Windass & Gregory a decent strike force,Patterson,BPF, etc etc

just perpetual excuse making...Wing had a great season last Year with Rotherham,he isnt a failed freebie,but has under performed under DM ,why? when under PW he did great?

no more excuses please

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Going nowhere with him. He’s not shown anything to suggest he can get us in the playoffs. 

He’s not shown anything in his entire managerial career to suggest he’s even an actual football manager 

• Thanks 1

Guest 123adam789
5 hours ago, Django said:

Do you think that some of the players needed some home truths after that performance or was it just down to the manager for there 'couldnt give a damn' attitude. The problems are, Chairman, management including coaching team and lets not forget the players. Like with the Liam Palmer scapegoat squad, this is a club which is rancid from top to bottom. So lets get Chansiri to sack Moore,  what would our next plans be to turn this car crash around. We would still have the same chairman and the same players who are all culperable for the mess this club is in.

3 hours ago, horny owl said:

The ego of both chairmen makes them think they can footballing decisions instead of leaving it to the experts.

I wonder if many of the angry posters blasting the manager, the players, the tactics, the substitutions, the kit, the pies, the sponsors, the club shop, the price of tickets etc. etc. will recognise the jarring irony of this sentence?

1 hour ago, 123adam789 said:

Do you think that some of the players needed some home truths after that performance or was it just down to the manager for there 'couldnt give a damn' attitude. The problems are, Chairman, management including coaching team and lets not forget the players. Like with the Liam Palmer scapegoat squad, this is a club which is rancid from top to bottom. So lets get Chansiri to sack Moore,  what would our next plans be to turn this car crash around. We would still have the same chairman and the same players who are all culperable for the mess this club is in.

The players aren’t robots, they’re human and they’re probably as frustrated as most of us are with how Moore sets the team up. As soon as it starts to go south, heads drop, it’s human nature and no individual performance can rescue a collective horror show 

9 hours ago, parajack said:

Simply not accurate at all.....we were relegated by an EFL deduction...without which we would have remained a Championship Club.....We are not in the same boat as 'Sunderland' who have been stagnating in this League for Years,and bound by a salary cap,but are more similar to Rotherham & WW teams relegated with us,(and should reasonably expect our squad to do at least as good)

We have the best midfielder in the Division in BB,and with Windass & Gregory a decent strike force,Patterson,BPF, etc etc

just perpetual excuse making...Wing had a great season last Year with Rotherham,he isnt a failed freebie,but has under performed under DM ,why? when under PW he did great?

no more excuses please

Gregory: good signing

Windass: barely plays

Paterson: bang average, no defined position under any monk, Pulis or Moore, not good enough

Wing: looks half decent but not done enough with so many chances in the middle

Bannan: best player for us, doesn’t do it against the top teams in the league though (didn’t in the championship either)

BPF: good signing (has cost us points though)

You can’t just blame Moore, it’s too short sighted.

• Haha 1