SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Corbeanu is one player that can beat a man and assist and score goals. Being on the bench again is ridiculous. Tonight is not the first time he has been benched when he should be starting. 

Exactly...tore them a new one at Hillsborough, still only 5 starts for him all season, of which we won 4. Shocking from Moore. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Its fear..Laing or Corbeanu?

play both the f.ookers,,,Draw Draw draw...not gonna get us up, cos we set up frightened

No mugs Sunderland, just get on 'em, turn the crowd and do what other clubs do to us

And drop Jack Hunt who has been in sparkling form recently?

2 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Just got into ground. A bit of a queue (disorganised) for the COVID check, but it was very cursory. My NHS letter was accepted.

Some coaches just arriving about 7pm.

Good luck, feel sorry for the guys that wont make it cause of the a1 hold up, sounds pretty bad, took the edge off the game for me, hope everyones ok

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Exactly...tore them a new one at Hillsborough, still only 5 starts for him all season, of which we won 4. Shocking from Moore. 

The lad must be well hacked off, our most creative player delivering the goods of late and on the bench again, great for his confidence mr moore.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this.

Its a strong starting Xl, which is a remarkable statement with no Iorfa, Luongo, Dennis, Windass, Hutch…really bodes well for the season.

Big up for Fiz that he now commands a shirt ahead of Dennis. Who’d have thought that 10 games ago? The lad looks a Prem player for 15 minutes every game - he needs to keep the volume up for 25, 45, 60…but he’s a real powerhouse. He could become a linch-pin.

I-follow here I come. Wine flowing, half-time dinner from Mrs H - happy days.

Cue 3-0 and down to ten men at HT. Dinner and I-pad thrown at cat.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Tbh if he wasn’t playing surely he’d be watching with the lads , not out for a curry 

His whole family loves curry in a big way, it's his booster food, his nickname is Rogan Josh and his dad used to dip his nan in it! Give him a break and judge him on his performance once he's had his After Eight. 

Blimey!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, debram said:

The lad must be well hacked off, our most creative player delivering the goods of late and on the bench again, great for his confidence mr moore.

To be fair at this point we don’t know if he has had covid or taken a knock in training or going back to Wolves 

• Like 3