SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Most won’t like to hear this but in all honesty I wouldn’t be too disappointed with mid table…. Considering the end of last season we looked in free fall and could have easily dropped straight through the division. Said as much at the start of the season

If we don’t make the play offs, stabilise and rebuild.

Very sensible, logical and realistic comment.  However, my heart says mid table for Wednesday is simply not good enough.  There lies the problem.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mackem_Muffdiver said:

I thought you were the better side first ten minutes and our opening goal did look offside. It has all unravelled very quickly though.

Fair play to your fans. Brilliant numbers as usual but I didn’t expect anything less. Hopefully your wonderful club is sold and in the hands of somebody who is actually worth a damn soon.

Similar report as the Plymouth cup game.

Go one down and capitulate.

• Like 1

Just now, ttimeowls said:

Your kidding arnt you hust get rid of moore and no settling for second best 

why would anyone accept this 

meets Sheffield wendnesday not Worksop town 

Not at all. Think it’s a bonus that we are in with a shout of making the playoffs.

Think people are quick to forget how poor we were last season and we needed a whole new squad. Not many teams go straight back up from this league. We needed a reset and a rebuild, anyone thinking we would walk the league was dreaming, regardless of who the manager is

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Guest 1banana2banana
Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

To be fair, many of these players may have just recovered from covid.

Give it a rest ffs 

What the hell is happening to my team. What a friggin embarrassment. Half the payers pointing and not enough DOING.

As the tea leaves predicted, we needed to attack 100% - as the defence was weak before the injury. Score 5 and conceded 4….that would do me

Nope,,,,cautious poo and just concede the 4…..so far ….  Er well guess what, THAT DOESN'T WORK!!

• Like 1

Just now, Miffed said:

Not at all. Think it’s a bonus that we are in with a shout of making the playoffs.

Think people are quick to forget how poor we were last season and we needed a whole new squad. Not many teams go straight back up from this league. We needed a reset and a rebuild, anyone thinking we would walk the league was dreaming, regardless of who the manager is

Agreed

Still doesn’t make this defending acceptable 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1