SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

I’m just so happy there’s some football on I don’t really care what the result is. I’d rather have the disappointment of an away drubbing than the disappointment of another matchless day! That said I fancy a battling draw as tonight’s result. Early goal for us against the run of play and then 80+ mins of pressure by them resulting in a goal in the last two mins. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

THE WEDNESDAY

Evening our Roscoe - hope you and yours had a good Christmas - fingers crossed we can get over in 2022 …. In the meantime:

Come on The Wednesday …. big (1-0) win for the long suffering.

Safe journey to the boys and girls making the trip.

Hope the lads put a bit more effort in than the pomes down here masquerading as cricketers !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud.

Seems like an age since we last played. Head says the enforced break will derail our season as the team takes time to gel. Heart says we'll cruise to victory, having a fully rested and fit squad.

Got to go with the heart and say 2-0 Wednesday win - Gregory and Bannan, but who knows what tonight's selection bingo will throw up...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joondalup said:

Evening our Roscoe - hope you and yours had a good Christmas - fingers crossed we can get over in 2022 …. In the meantime:

Hope the lads put a bit more effort in than the pomes down here masquerading as cricketers !

Would be great to see you again mate...

UTO

2 hours ago, Joondalup said:

Hope you and the family had a good un 

4 hours ago, glynnb said:

Great word doubleo, I actually remember spelling it the same as you in a spelling test at school. Was amazed when told it's blackguards. Every days a school day UTO. Wednesday 1-0.

I genuinely have never heard of that - well not that I can remember. Thanks.

• Like 1