SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

I have a sense of foreboding about this one. Usually well rested players should have plenty of energy, but history suggests with us we can expect a rusty performance, 60 minutes until we string two passes together and muster our first weak effort on target. 

Hopefully we are still in the game, if so 1-1 likely. 

That said I'm going for 1-2 win for Wednesday (just because I always want us to win and blinded by a sense of unfounded optimism)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, doubleo said:

Nice to hear from you again Snoots. Thought those Aussie blagards were getting you down.

Great word doubleo, I actually remember spelling it the same as you in a spelling test at school. Was amazed when told it's blackguards. Every days a school day UTO. Wednesday 1-0.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back Your Lordship whoever you are and wherever you've been. If you been following the forum from your private island in the Bahamas then you will know we were all very concerned about you. 

Any road now that you are back I hope it won't ruin our unbeaten run. We don't create many good records but this is one to cling on to till the end of the season. 

If we lose then you can clear off back to your private island. 

Nah... Matchday isn't Matchday without you. 🥰

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Good morning M'Lord and thank you for another superb thread.

We are the one and only,truly magnificent and resplendent Mighty Sheffield Wednesday..

C'mon lads and deliver us the Christmas present we all want......three points.

WAWAW

Nowt else matters

Screenshot_2021-12-30-10-33-24-398 (192x300).jpg

• Like 4

Ffs have we actually got a game tonight? One of the highlights of this recent festive period has been the fact that Wednesday haven't let us down during the holidays. That could all change tonight and I for one am scared. 

Nah, JK as the kids say, we're fresh and raring to go so can't see anything other than at least a repeat of the home game against em. What could go wrong eh? 

• Like 1

Welcome back Snoots. Big game tonight, biggest of the season so far, a real 6 pointer.  Win and we are 6 points behind Sunderland with a game in hand. Right back in contention and everything to play for.

Lose and we have a mountain to climb for automatics but with playoffs still a possibility.

Definitely a season deciding game. (until the next game obviously)

My guess would be a draw, we are good at them. On the other hand we often play a blinder when we play top teams, let's hope we do tonight. Then again we tend to play poorly after a lay off and we don't have a clue who is going to be fit.

Too close to call.

• Like 1