Clinton Morrison

Apparently he played 14 times against us and scored 11 times.  

Unfortunately his record of 7 goals in 54 appearances for us wasn't too good.  He did even worse at his next club, Colchester.

Great bubbly personality however.  The sort you want in the dressing room.    Always like seeing his smiling face and optimistic chatter when he's on Sky or Quest. And he always talks fondly of us. 

3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Apparently he played 14 times against us and scored 11 times.  

Unfortunately his record of 7 goals in 54 appearances for us wasn't too good.  He did even worse at his next club, Colchester.

Great bubbly personality however.  The sort you want in the dressing room.    Always like seeing his smiling face and optimistic chatter when he's on Sky or Quest. And he always talks fondly of us. 

That was league games. In his first season he scored 11 goals ( 5 were in the FA cup) He scored 14 in total for us.

• Like 2

Him and freedman used to rip us to bits every time we played palace in the early noughties.

I remember shreeves hauling off an attacker , possibly bonvin, when we were 2 or 3 down after about 20 minutes one game at selhurst to put on an extra defender to stop us conceding double figures. 

agree had seen better days when he joined us but did a decent job. 

Nah, poor for us and used to whine about Megson on Twitter. Would stage conversations with his baby mother, saying what a bad manager he is. Also supposed to have threatened other players with having them shot, always boasting how easily he could get it done.

• Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt

He was on the panel at a Hirsty’s bar thing I went to. 
came across as a great bloke, more or less said Warnock was his favourite manager and laughed off the boo’s.

loved his Shithousery on the pitch and he would defo make my shithousery Wednesday 11.

has that been done? We should do that. 

24 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

He was on the panel at a Hirsty’s bar thing I went to. 
came across as a great bloke, more or less said Warnock was his favourite manager and laughed off the boo’s.

loved his Shithousery on the pitch and he would defo make my shithousery Wednesday 11.

has that been done? We should do that. 

We should - definitely!

Great idea that - start a new thread and lets see what we get!

Owlstalk Shop